Post your Christmas wishlist

I think these days that leggings are so commonplace that it likely won’t draw attention.

That’s a pretty metrosexual list there…I think you’ve been in Europe too long. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Really? I have never seen the booty ones around Taipei. Not even one pair. But I go to a pretty small gym where all the girls kinda look like hell because we’re too serious about getting swole to be cute.

Besides the iPhone. I just really want quality stuff meant to last in today’s throwaway culture. I was going to get one of those designer overnight bags from LV or Gucci, but they aren’t even real leather. It’s cheap PVC made synthetic leather.

I don’t know about booty ones in particular, but many leggings tend to emphasise that to an extent. I doubt you’ll get full-on stares.

If I can’t cause a traffic accident when I wear them out, I don’t want them.

1 Like

A real leather bag would turn into a Chia Pet after a few months in Taiwan though.

1 Like
  1. A week at a Kiroro resort

2. New cellphone, tablet, 2 A/C, and a Goretex jacket.

3. Full paid next level Japanese course

2 Likes

Now we’re talkin’ sense.

I would like:
One of those nice 16-core Ryzen processors with mobo.
Several of those ugly old Gongyus together. Entire building from ground up.
Driver’s Licence in Taiwan
Triple Citizenship with Taiwan
A car in Taiwan

We’re talking 20k.

1. Swimsuit, goggles, cap
  2. Brown wing tips (a good pair like my now totally worn Japanese shoes)
  3. Sub 6 minute 400m (swim)
  4. Courage to go get that colonoscopy
1 Like

Don’t be scared. Modern medicine has come a long way, it really won’t be so bad.

2 Likes

It does depend where you go though. Make sure it’s not a place that uses those old machines with the fire hose-sized tube. :hushed:

1 Like

Easy for YOU to say…

Colonoscopies are bullshit. For all the good they do, they might as well just stick their finger up your butt.

1 Like

Are you a person, or a Buzzfeed article??

3 Likes

That costs extra.

1 Like

Doc couldn’t find your favorite action figure up there, I take it?

2 Likes

“It’s just a little car!” they said.
“You won’t even notice it!” they said
“Dunn did it, how hard can it be??” they said

2 Likes

I will never ever do another colonoscopy or -shiver- gastroscopy or any endoscopy without full sedation. No courage needed, just full anesthesia.

Wished all medical tests, including Papanicolau, were done that way. Especially mammograms.

BTW that reminds me I forgot to add an all weather, water and snow resistant camera to the Christmas list. Olympus has a cool one.

Oh and an industrial sized vacuum.

1 Like