POST your rally photos here!

flickr.com/photos/35207449@N00/

I’ll have a few more uploaded by midnight Monday.

You can upload your photos to flickr.com if you create a free account there, then share the address with us.

I’ve set up a publicly viewable Flickr group for the photos at this address. Anyone can view the photos, but I think only members can post them. It’s public though, so if you want to join it’s there.

Thanks Tetsuo, those pics are great!!!

Edit: Moved all mine to Tetsuo’s Flickr.

The FUCK CHINA banners best reflect the spirit of the Taiwanese. We do not want to become part of a communist regime who promotes racism against Japanese and Taiwanese.

Pics from the Washington, DC rally here:

homepage.mac.com/taidu/PhotoAlbum37.html

Where are the angry lesbians?

It isn’t a proper protest without angry lesbians. :smiley:

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Where are the angry lesbians?

It isn’t a proper protest without angry lesbians. :smiley:[/quote]

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :slight_smile:

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]Where are the angry lesbians?

It isn’t a proper protest without angry lesbians. :smiley:[/quote]

ya, sorry 'bout that. :doh:

Was in chinese class from 2-4… next time though. I promise. :wink:

Here’s some cool 360 degree pics (you need to install Quicktime (free)) to view them; after loading each one, use your mouse to slowly pull the pic in one direction, until you make a full circle.
panoramas.dk/fullscreen5/f12b-taiwan.html

Too cool!!!

Dragonbones -
That is just too cool !
Great picture.
Thanks.

Dragonbones: Are you Walker Jones? Did you take those Taiwan pix? Those other ones are cool too from all over the world. Bookmarked that website. Great one!

No, I’m Hispanic.
Walker Jones must be some Greengo Pussygato. :laughing:

No, didn’t even take the ones on my own flikr page.
Just made most of the signs.

“Arriba! Arriba! Arriba!”
:slight_smile:

Dragonbones did you choose your handle after Dragonbone Cave in China?

No, have a look at my avatar, and try again. :wink:

Let me know if you give up.

I just thought you might have chosen that handle because that is the name of the site where Peking Man (homo erectus) was discovered.

Tell us about you avatar.

It’s an early name for ‘oracle bones’, the study of which is one of my primary interests. I’m earnestly trying to learn to read them. Give me a few years (decades?; lifetimes? :laughing: ) though…

I had no idea that the march in Taiwan had attracted such worldwide attention. After doing some searching online I thought it would be best if I added a few shots that seemed to have been missed by others. Looks like all of you that participated did something of great importance that was recognized around the world.

pbase.com/hansaplast26/image/32304716

pbase.com/image/41245763

pbase.com/image/41245774

pbase.com/hansaplast26/image/32304724