Posting your face on Forumosa. Are you prepared?

Let’s see you, ceevee369.

Show us the way! And we shall follow!

<<<I look almost like my avatar. With more hair and my skin a shade lighter. Otherwise, down to a T.

having a thread with member’s pics is a good idea,as most boards do have them.
i echo ceevee’s fiew that flikr isn’t practical,as the names of the members do not appear.

having ur own pic in place of avatar isn’t so good IMHO,because those who put their mug as avatar are just self righteous attention whores who should be hanged upside down and beaten over the head with sardines until death by exhaustion.

I’ve already linked to my flickr account.
'course, that was a mistake… smart ass forumosans leave smart ass comments. :stuck_out_tongue:

Couldn’t agree more. People like that are really the absolute pits.
(How would the sardines be prepared, by the way? I like 'em grilled and served over Portuguese stew.)

I propose a ‘Men of Forumosa’ calendar. I haven’t seen any of you in person, so could other posters help me out with setup? Who should be January? What would be the backdrop and props? Please don’t bother to suggest a ‘Women of Forumosa’ or the the ‘Wives of Forumosans’ calendar until we complete the aforementioned as job 1. Who is January?

Is this to be done a la Calender Girls?

Oh…the thought…head hurts! :laughing:

Next you’re gonna say they have to show their bellies or something!

Lotta yappin’…no pictures…

I like this picture because it makes her look shorter than me (she’s not). :stuck_out_tongue:

Couldn’t agree more. People like that are really the absolute pits.
(How would the sardines be prepared, by the way? I like 'em grilled and served over Portuguese stew.)[/quote]

bbc.co.uk/comedy/poshnosh/re … tato.shtml

i think this would be a great last wish…
and a deep fried “mars” bar und som’ irn bru to wash it down :smiley:

OK, that was a comedy recipe, but you what? Damn, it sounds good.

Oh, and TC? You REALLY want to see my face? I mean, REALLY?

Well, don’t say you weren’t warned.

[quote=“sandman”]Oh, and TC? You REALLY want to see my face? I mean, REALLY?[/quote]Sandy -
Your pic is on the Lucky 7 marque bin lang bags here in the mythical city.
Kilt en all. They hadda take the posters down though…people worshppin the image…tryin to look up the kilt.
Aren’t yu gettin yer dividend offn that image?

I think your current avatar is prime tattoo material for the locals lassies.
Left thigh location.(facing)

Sandman, I’m so sorry. Comfort yourself knowing that at least you are a nice person.

For the record folks, Sandman is a REEEEEALLY NICE GUY.

howdy, friends

Here I am with my s.o. Davey…

[quote=“ImaniOU”]Here I am with my s.o. Davey…

[/quote]

You know, I figured you couldn’t never get no hotter than you were in that Jacko Egypt video deal you did with Eddie and the Magic, but…damn
Lose the Limey pencil neck already…

YES, I have the guts to show who I am. And I probartly has alot to hide

You people make me sick! Hiding behind your computers like that. Cowards!

I’m gonna expose you ALL!!! :smiling_imp:

brb…

You’re going to expose yourself to all?
AGAIN???
:blush: