Pot-smoking cutie on front page of TT - respect!

Hmm, I thought, quite cute in an innocent Taiwanese-schoolgirly kind of way…

Then I noticed the T-shirt!

“Ganja is a medicine for your body, mind and soul” - Bob Marley

And a big gold leaf. I’m smitten. :heart: :heart: :heart:

:rainbow:

Next time some one asks me “Why do you stay here in this dreadful place?”, I’ll just pull out this photo… :notworthy:

Sweet

That girl is cute? Errr…ok…

Look at that complexion.

Plus she has her angry face on.
And she’s wasted.

I put the odds of her even understanding what’s on her T-shirt around 50% and the odds of her actually having smoked pot as much less.

I bet her scooter logo says ‘the friendle scoot on earon’ and she has no idea what pot is.

And cute she ain’t.

Leave the guy alone. Cute is subjective. Who are we to tell him the girl looks like the lovechild of Godzilla and Mothra? :smiley: :wink:

本哦哇咯塔博特阿莫呢。

[quote=“Loretta”]I bet her scooter logo says ‘the friendle scoot on earon’ and she has no idea what pot is.

And cute she ain’t.[/quote]

You’re such a kill joy. :frowning:

However, I take that back having seen your link (signature):

“The 2005 Taiwan/Japan International Sailing Regatta & The 1st Annual Pageant of Teenage Girls in Sailor Suit”

I wonder if I could invite Pouty Pothead Protestor (above) to go?

Can I have her?

No. I’m sulking now because everyone else thinks she’s not cute.

Good Lord! (below) I don’t know where to turn? Perhaps this is the solution to BroonAle’s problems?

Alright. Back to the latex lover thread…

No. I’m sulking now because everyone else thinks she’s not cute.

Good Lord! (below) I don’t know where to turn? Perhaps this is the solution to BroonAle’s problems?

Alright. Back to the latex lover thread…[/quote]
She’s definitely cute. Loretta doesn’t like her because she smokes.

I think she’s hot in a “stoner chick” kind of way. :howyoudoin:

Man! All of y’all must be high! She’s a cutie for sure!

I wonder if she can bake brownies?

I agree. She bought the shirt cuz it looked pretty.

The design is as meaningless as all the shirts one sees in Taiwan that read “Abercombie Athletic Department” or “Roots Wrestling Team” or the like, which are usually worn by some fattie who has never been on an athletic team in his/her life.

I agree. She bought the shirt cuz it looked pretty.

The design is as meaningless as all the shirts one sees in Taiwan that read “Abercombie Athletic Department” or “Roots Wrestling Team” or the like, which are usually worn by some fattie who has never been on an athletic team in his/her life.[/quote]
Thanks a lot. I can never wear my Abercombie t-shirt again now.

Thanks a lot. I can never wear my Abercombie t-shirt again now.[/quote]

Yeah, MT is killing us isn’t he. I’m going to feel more than a little self-conscious going out in my Roots Wrestling Team baseball cap now too…

I said it before and no-one believed and I had no camera at hand, but my nephew once wore a T-shirt saying:

LITTLE BOY RAISED FOR SEXUAL PLEASURE

beneath some innocent bunnies.

… someone else saw it also somewhere, too lazy to link for the posts.

His mum can read perfect English, but maybe she never read the text …

[quote=“bob_honest”]I said it before and no-one believed and I had no camera at hand, but my nephew once wore a T-shirt saying:

LITTLE BOY RAISED FOR SEXUAL PLEASURE

beneath some innocent bunnies.[/quote]

I WANT ONE!! A T-shirt, that is.

Maybe we should write to the TT and try to find this girl. She’ll work for NT$94/hr apparently.