Pot-smoking cutie on front page of TT - respect!

This is the best I could do.

:notworthy: sweeet :notworthy:

Initially, I was thinking I wouldn’t hit it, but …for $95NT, ya I;d hit it
:stuck_out_tongue:

but she could use some lbs…

[quote=“Diablo”]This is the best I could do.

[/quote]

More like a few grams.

I would side with those odds. I have grade 9 and 10 students in my quite elite private all girls school with pot leaves on their pencil boxes. I doubt that if they, their parents or the teachers of the school knew what the leaf was it wouldn’t be allowed at the school. I mean the place is run by nuns. Perhaps the students know, but it’s really just a fashionable slogan and picture than it is a stance on legalization or awareness.

Don’t mean to be critical, but I generally think most foreign men in Taiwan have lousy taste in women appearance-wise (I’m with the Taiwanese on this one), and your post kind of confirms what I was thinking. Simply being Asian doesn’t make a girl cute, unless maybe you’re stuck Iowa!

Moreover, I agree with the poster who said she probably didn’t even realize what was on her shirt. I’ve had adult students wearing shirts that touted the 10 great things about pot, illustrated S&M techniques and even advertised anal lube (“for really deep penetration”!). Not a one of them ever noticed there was printed matter on their shirt, let alone what it said!

I say with confidence that no Taiwanese ever try to read the English text on shirts they buy. Go ahead, try to prove me wrong.

“lousy taste in women”?
I like this girl. The only problem is that I have the feeling she’s only 16 or so.

“lousy taste in women”?
I like this girl. The only problem is that I have the feeling she’s only 16 or so.[/quote]

Okay, maybe not “lousy”, but definitely scary, given her presumed age.

But we know you are just kidding. :wink:

So, can I pay her 98nt/hr to roll my doobs?

I’ve convinced myself that she’s 19 and she’s a chubby chaser with a father fixation.

Well, that’s your opinion. And, that’s all it is.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder… no?

Attaboy. The sultry petulant look… She’s just waitin’ for her man.

Anyway, Ganga Girl is only the third most-viewed photo on the TT website. Something has to be done about that. This thread’s been viewed over 700 times, but her photo not even 300 times. This is an injustice I intend to remedy by smoking a huge reefer outside the Executive Yuan. Anyone care to join me?

She looks like a 台客 (TAI 2 KE 4). Not that there’s anything wrong with that. I guess.

The xiaojie is waiting for her man
75 NT dollars in her hand
Up to Chungshan Beilou Section 5
Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive
She’s waiting for her man

Hey, white boy, what you doin’ uptown?
Hey, white boy, you chasin’ our women around?
Oh pardon me sir, it’s the furthest from my mind

She looks like a 台妹(TAI 2 MEI 4) you mean. :wink:

:unamused: This is an English language website. You guys want to share the joke?

Well, that’s your opinion. And, that’s all it is.

[/quote]

Like Tiger said, that’s just your theory.

But FACT - Taiwanese women have lousy taste in foreign men, appearance wise. Since apparently all white people look the same to them, they go for the most superficial traits…you know, let’s take guy A and guy B. A is short, brown eyed, black haired, and considered devastatingly handsome back home, but in Taiwan the ladies consider him only “xiao ke-ai”. B is tall, lanky, blue-eyed, blond-haired, and back home isn’t considered particularly attractive, even downright ugly. But the Taiwanese gals go wild over B. “Wow! Your eyes so blue! Ooo, your hair I touch, it so piaoliang!”

Taiwanese girls definitely have weird taste in foreign guys, that’s pretty undeniable.

:offtopic:

Bite me, Loretta. Just playin…:wink:

A tai2 mei4 is an extremely local lady. It translates as “Tai Sister.” The whiny voice, cockroach kickers, Bambi-eyed look, your regular psycho shiao jie but with a mouthful of very Taiwanese-sounding Mandarin.

Ok, I feel bad for dissing this very girl who’s beautiful girl in the eyes of the OP. She doesn’t deserve our trashy opinions of her.

[quote]…you know, let’s take guy A and guy B. A is short, brown eyed, black haired, and considered devastatingly handsome back home, but in Taiwan the ladies consider him only “xiao ke-ai”. B is tall, lanky, blue-eyed, blond-haired, and back home isn’t considered particularly attractive, even downright ugly. But the Taiwanese gals go wild over B. “Wow! Your eyes so blue! Ooo, your hair I touch, it so piaoliang[/quote]!”

I am a taiwanese girl, and I like men with maturity and deep thoughts. I WILL NOT go wild over a guy simply because he’s a tall, blue-eyed(or whatever colour they are), and blond-haired foreigner. Mind’s more important than the appearance.

I doubt it. :loco: It’s your own theory after all, please do remember that there exist some gals who don’t just care about the appearance but also mind, toward no matter foreign or not foreign guys.

:wink:

Sorry if off topic. :wink:

In my opinion, this proves that marijuana use for eyesight enhancement is redundant but that’s just like my opinion, man.