Power of attorney

Can someone provide assistance on what I need to do to transfer my rights to a house that I inherited after my mother passed away to my father? The house was owned by my mother and my name is on her household registry. My father is a Taiwanese with household registry. I live in the US with dual citizenship, but my household registry has expired. I have been told to complete a power of attorney and transfer my rights to the house to my father. Is that all?