Pre-Emptive Crap

Do you think that the current United States’ administaration deserves everything it got given its eagernes to invade a (despotic regime) while giving a blow job to Saudi Arabia.

Does the average American know the difference? That brings me to the loyal monkeys. Cold Front:

You Nasty Boy – You Are Hilarous! The biggest pro-US monkey this side of Shindien! What a tosser@!!!

oooooh, I’m scared.
Dunc (removal of front teeeth)

Big Dunce, I’m all for the U.S. not giving blow jobs to Saudi Arabia. Hand jobs? Maybe, if they give us a good deal on the price of oil. But blowjobs? Never. We have our national dignity to think about.

And maybe some people are just thinking this:

1. Bush has the greatest military force in the world at his use, and “you are either with us or against us” That statement can justify any attack or invasion by his logic

2. He “lied” about Iraq. Ok before you start saying what I am saying is bullshit or whatever, I shall put it in the following way
    There was bad intelligence or intelligence presented to Bush that was exaggerated or uncorrabated
    Bush made a wrong decision based on the intelligence or used the intelligence to justify the invasion. And drop the thing about Saddam being a “bad person” so as to justify the invasion. He was a bad person for years and nobody was doing anything about it then. There are a lot of bad people in the world

3. The US has not said " Sorry we we were wrong, he had no WMDs", but they should not gloss over this and say the WMD was not THE reason to INVADE Iraq

4. If they choose the line of he is a potential threat in that he may sell weapons or pass them to Terrorists, then I would strongly advise the US to strike North Korea in the morning. They have no money, and if they have the nukes ( as they seem intent to possess) maybe they will sell these off to have get some money
    But then again N Korea has no oil and is not bordering Saudi Arabia, so that US troops can be easily moved out of S Arabia into Iraq
    At least when you invade Iraq you kill two birds with the one stone:
    Get the oil
    and
    move the troops out of the Muslim"holy land"

I am so angry, don’t make me seeethe!

TNT, you are a friggen’ riot! (The biggest force in the world, and all that!) Almost as funny as Cold Front, who is adept at quoting wanker writers, but not quite “right”, if you know what I mean. Loser.

Anyway, back to businesss: The Yanks are well and truly stuffed. You have totally lost the heart and soul of the people you so will to conquer – dangerous ground indeed.

Big mistake. Dumb and disrespectful. But what would one really expect?

Deny that Cold Front.

Dunc

[quote=“Big Dunc”]I am so angry, don’t make me seeethe!

TNT, you are a friggen’ riot!
Dunc[/quote]

Well buddy at least i am just a riot, not an invasion force or occupation force

Big Ducan I am thinking you are so so Anti American. I suspect you have WMDs up yor underpants. If you don’t prove to Formosa.com and TiGERMAN that you don’t have WMDS up your underpants, then we have to invade ( maybe you will sell these to people who disageee wti US policy i.e most of the world) your underpants

[quote=“TNT”]But then again N Korea has no oil and is not bordering Saudi Arabia, so that US troops can be easily moved out of S Arabia into Iraq
At least when you invade Iraq you kill two birds with the one stone:
Get the oil
and
move the troops out of the Muslim"holy land"[/quote]

Give me a break. The situation between North Korea and Iraq is completely different, and oil has nothing to do with it. Two of our allies are nearby and the North Koreans have the capacity to do significant damage to both, especially South Korea. Let us not forget that China is also in the picture regarding North Korea. If you can’t see that huge situational difference through your ideological-colored glasses, I would then posit that there is no hope for you.