Premier League really warming up

Arsenal Man City, Liverpool Chelsea and Man UTD all in it as far im concerned and very difficult to pick a winner at this stage, its going to be an exciting second half of the season thats for sure.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
It is very difficult to pick a winner: YES, completely right.
Picking up one who will not win it: even easier. Man ure will not :roflmao:
If the scoosers lose against Chelsea then it is gonna be between city and chelski.
Concerning arsenal, it will depend from their January signing.
But man, putting united as a contender. What a joke. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Id be careful if i was you mate because the joke might end up backfiring on you. I think out the five teams i mentioned Man City are my tip to win the title, Man Utd are the outsiders of the group but they are the current Champions, they are starting to hit some form, theyve won the title coming from behind before and only a fool would completely rule them out. Irrespective of whether you like the team or not. Who do you support by the way Bayern Munich, Borrusia Dortmund?

Go, Sunderland!

GM , :slight_smile: you just like the stripes

Not so, been a supporter of The Rokers since about 1980.
But then, what else can a Forest fan do?
:eh:

Liverpool to answer your question.
Manure is out because if they were in you should at least name the teams above them as potential contender. Everton and Newcastle. Manure united :roflmao: let’s say Everton united ( u already have fellani :roflmao: and moyes)
Why the majority of united fans are taking it so badly??? Yes u won last year and so many other years but that was fergie’s magic. Now it is the beginning of the end. It is so awesome :slight_smile: I think that moyes is the best thing that happened to united.
:discodance:
You can call my team looserpool, and any name u want. Don’t care and heard it all.
By the way, a manure fan like all manure fans ini’t? The kind of fan who change their club as soon as a bad period start.
Anyway, wish you best of luck to ur club And maybe you can start thinking blue now . Pretty sure by the end of the season you are a city fan :laughing:

Liverpool to answer your question.
Manure is out because if they were in you should at least name the teams above them as potential contender. Everton and Newcastle. Manure united :roflmao: let’s say Everton united ( u already have fellani :roflmao: and moyes)
Why the majority of united fans are taking it so badly??? Yes u won last year and so many other years but that was fergie’s magic. Now it is the beginning of the end. It is so awesome :slight_smile: I think that moyes is the best thing that happened to united.
:discodance:
You can call my team looserpool, and any name u want. Don’t care and heard it all.
By the way, a manure fan like all manure fans ini’t? The kind of fan who change their club as soon as a bad period start.
Anyway, wish you best of luck to your club And maybe you can start thinking blue now . Pretty sure by the end of the season you are a city fan :laughing:[/quote]

I dont know what your talking about to be honest mate Ive supported Hull City all my life you know the team that beat Liverpool 3-1 the other week. I only posted this thread because i felt this years title race was going to be the most interesting for some time. I personally believe Liverpool have a better chance than Man Utd this season but i think Man City will win it. Thats just my take.

[quote=“gareth186”]

I don’t know what your talking about to be honest mate Ive supported Hull City all my life you know the team that beat Liverpool 3-1 the other week. I only posted this thread because i felt this years title race was going to be the most interesting for some time. I personally believe Liverpool have a better chance than Man Utd this season but I think Man City will win it. Thats just my take.[/quote]

:bravo: sorry for that. It is always the same every year. Let’s wait a couple more weeks then we’ll see.

I like Arsenal’s chances, but they need to sign a better striker who can convert all those chances created by Ozil. Giroud, Walcott, Ramsey, Podolski… all good players, but they pale in comparison to the club’s former greats like Bergkamp and Henry.

I’m really enjoying how the lead position is so unpredictable at the moment. I hope it continues

I also wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss Man U. They’re awfully good at comebacks. Now just two points behind Liverpool.

Liverpool had better up their game fast and Suarez had better not fall back into doing his dirty tricks. Sadly, that latest match against Chelsea was not promising at all.

Liverpool eh? Sooner or later Suarez will try and castrate a linesman or something and get banned for ten matches, get the full support of the club, then agitate to leave, grudgingly stay when it becomes clear that a deal can’t be done, and still be adored by the Kop. It’s as if football fans don’t have a particularly high average IQ, or something.

Oh and the above goes for Rooney and Manchester United, except for the whole bitey racist thing.

The plot has just thickened some more after this weekends results, I still think Man City will just about do it purely based on the fact that their squad is probably the best in the league, but Mourinho at Chelsea is a master of getting crucial results against the other top sides, Arsenal a great footballing side but have they got enough strike power? United who have had a topsy turvy season to say the least are putting one of their runs together which has put them in contention whether you like them or not. Liverpool on their day have looked brilliant but the last two results have knocked them back a bit. I agree Suarez is the key for them if he keeps his discipline. If City dont win it then i would probably go for Chelsea. Its been a great season so far its also difficult to predict who might go down it could be any three of the bottom ten clubs including my team Hull which im confident we will stay up against all the odds especially after our 6-0 drubbing of Fulham on saturday :slight_smile:

I think its looking more and more like a three horse race now Man City Chelsea and Arsenal, Liverpool have slipped a little of late and Man UTD have have slid out the picture altogether. Liverpool will have to fight it out with Everton and Spurs for fourth place.