President Chen's Daughter

is one serious wildcat!

Anyone catch that on the street interview where she says her In-Laws should commit suicide?

REOOOOWR

THAT was one angry woman! :notworthy: Her husband’s nuts must be microscopic.

[quote=“jdsmith”]is one serious wildcat!

Anyone catch that on the street interview where she says her In-Laws should commit suicide?

REOOOOWR

THAT was one angry woman! :notworthy: Her husband’s nuts must be microscopic.[/quote]

So you are suggesting that her husband did it just to find a way to escape to prison? :wink:

That was indeed news-clip-overkill this week with Chen’s daughter. I must have seen her rant 100 times on various channels. Don’t piss her off.

Yea… “I am making 400,000NT a month on the sideline and I have financial difficulties…” right…

She’s just another publicity whore on the island.

I find it is funny that some media call her “princess.”

What happened to Taiwanese media?

So, is she, like, doable or what?

A thread like this is useless without pics.

Well her husband going to be gone for 10 years. I guess if you want to do her, there is ample time to plan. Gawd knows she has the money now to afford a Mr. Friday every now and then.

Um…doable after a few beers…maybe.

She better have a hella lot of brains to make up for her body, is all I’m sayin’.

(And that ain’t sexist. Ugly guys make up for their looks with hot brains, all the time. Look at Salman Rushdie’s wife. Woo-hoo! slobber)

What the hell are you all talking about? She seems to be having a nervous breakdown because she used to be treated like the Japanese princess when she was having her babies, but now she’s a totally disgraced mother with 3 kids struggling to survive as her good-for-nothing hubby and his dad prepare to head to the slammer for almost a decade, leaving her to fight off the parasitic reporters and care for the kids by herself. I feel sorry for the poor woman.

OK. I have sympathy for her as a human being. Just as long as I don’t have to do her.

Burp.

[/slash my pathetic sexist piggery] (I’m sorry for mocking her. I really didn’t know that. I assumed she just another Paris Hilton, spoilt rich brat)

She may be a spoiled rich brat, I don’t know. And I wasn’t responding to you Quentin, as much as the sentiment of this whole thread. But regardless of who she was, she’s in a pretty crappy place presently and I don’t blame her at all for freaking out over the goddamned reporters constantly sticking their damn cameras in her face and her goddamned criminal relatives who got her into this stinking mess. I’d probably freak out as well.

That is one problem with the Chinese set-up for society. You are not an individual. You are part of your family, and as such, are responsible for all the criminal/immoral actions of ever member of your family.

Thank god I’m not Chinese. I can actually be an individual, responsible for only myself.

She may be angry sure. She may be upset. but to screech at the media that her in laws should kill themselves?

She looked very mad the following day and sounded like she knew what she was talking about, so I’d guess she does have a brain in her head.

Woe to her man, prison or her? And she has THREE kids? GEEEEZ didn’t they just get married?

Again: thank god I was never raised Chinese.

I am responsible for ME. That’s selfish, but so what? Is the Chinese system of being personally responsible for every mistake all of your relatives make, better?

I think not.

If this woman were in America, she could just walk away and live her own life, free. However, she happens to live in Taiwan.

I feel very sorry for her. She’s trapped by her fucked-up society’s dicates. She did nothing wrong. Her father did wrong and her husband did wrong - but did she do anything wrong?

At 400K NT a month (and that’s just from on the side jobs… God knows how much she really makes) she could have easily flown to some other country and live a life there, hell I bet she got enough money to get a H1B from America or something, or at least go to Canada/AU/New Zealand/UK anyways.

Anyone care to tell me how to live in Taiwan on a 400K a month salary? I wish I made that much in a year…

She doesn’t know to how play the media. You never win by shouting at them, and it doesn’t really help giving them free soft drinks afterwards.

My advice to her is, show no emotions except smiling, be polite and say “thank you for your concern”, be as boring as possible. The media hates that.

[quote=“rahimiiii”]
Anyone care to tell me how to live in Taiwan on a 400K a month salary? [/quote]

Comfortably. :smiley:

What’s it like travelling on buses?

BroonAristocrat

I can understand her being pissed with the rabid reporters, and cameras and microphones aimed at her anywhere she goes, but “struggling to survive”? That’s ridiculous. She/they are filthy rich.

You reap what you sow. :wink: