President Putin speech

Rambling

Well, the Cubans sank the USS Maine, killing hundreds of US sailors, so in a sense they invited the US to build a permanent military base on their soil.

1 Like

He set the interpreter a challenge.

1 Like

Putin’s speech is basically “written and directed” by Beijing, as pretty much every word out of his mouth has been since the fall of the USSR.

Now Putin is nothing but a familiar face for the Russians to be given orders to by China at this point. Putin completed the transfer of power from Moscow to Beijing and now he’s a powerless war criminal, just another Kim-Jong-Un-style China puppet. The sad thing is Putin probably thought he was going to remain some kind of powerful person long into the future but he got played like a fiddle, will likely end up losing everything in end.

It’s the cliche storyline — a Boss (China) hires a gang of thugs(Putin, Kim Jong Un, etc) to steal the riches, and after the gang begins succeeding, one by one the thugs start dropping…they foolishly thought the Boss(China) would actually share the take. Moral of the story is, the Chinese Communist Party is friends to nobody, and whoever thought was going to share in their spoils thought wrong.

It looks like Russia is backing out of any nuclear arms control treaties.

Does that mean Russia will start doing atmospheric nuclear tests? Do they have the budget to do so? I know USSR had the money to do it. What will the US do about this, will they also do atmospheric tests too?

Biden’s rebuttal speech in Poland is really good. Iron clad NATO. Big on freedom and god. Thanks for stepping up and taking all the war refugees.

Strong Joe showed up when it counts? We’ll see.

1 Like

I think it is more likely they are using this as a threat to stop the US from sending more and better weapons to Ukraine, and as part of the internal propaganda narrative that is is a war against the west

If they have the money, seems like not a good use of it at this time. Will probably not result in much but more sanctions. And the USSR didn’t have the money, that’s how the cold war was won

They’ll probably keep doing what they were doing anyways. They need nuclear deals with China, having deals with only Russia doesn’t make sense. It has put the US behind on things the hypersonic missiles but that won’t last.

Seems highly unlikely

If I were Russia I’d be feeding North Korea just enough ICBM technology to make it a growing thorn in America’s side but not enough to be detected.

Of course that’s what has been happening already but from China. NK is a China puppet state, not enough resources - heavily dependent on China. Every test in the mountains and every launch is likely approved/requested, funded, supplied, by Beijing. Supplies could be raw material or even expert manpower.

Anytime China has a disagreement with the west, Little Rocket Man starts to play.

1 Like

Okinawans want the US out of Okinawa, the Japanese are just fine with it.

For that matter, Okinawans want Japan out of Okinawa if they have a choice in the matter.

4 Likes

Possibly, but not likely. More probably a spontaneous combustion of coal stored in a bunker next to the ship’s magazine.

1 Like

I’m going to go out on a limb and guess he’s aware of that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Putin spoke against “the destruction of the family, cultural and national identity, perversion, and the abuse of children, up to pedophilia.”

Sounds like Tucker or Matt Walsh. From Putin to Fox News to you.

Putin then suggested in his speech that Western elites try reading “scripture,” which, he says, clarifies that “family is a union of a man and a woman.”
He referred to plans from the Anglican Church to “review the idea of a gender-neutral god.”

“What can you say?” Putin lamented. “Forgive them, God, ‘for they know not what they do.'”
The Russian President added that “millions of people in the West understand that they are being led to a real spiritual catastrophe” and that “the elites are losing their minds.”

I always take Scriptural advice from an ex-KGB officer who regards the downfall of the Soviet Union as the most tragic event in world history.

2 Likes

So many actual nutjobs out there, hard to tell satire these days- if only people would just listen to me alone.

1 Like

Actually it was later revealed that USS Maine exploded due to an accident aboard the ship, Spain had nothing to do with it.

But that’s after the war was over with.

If an explosion happened to an American warship while crossing the strait, china will get blamed even if it’s because charlie actually smoked in the ammo room.

Yup. Just another false flag operation like the Gulf of Tonkin incident and the WMD hysteria to justify inviting ourselves onto foreign soil.

2 Likes

The US has only spent 4 years in all of its history not at war since 1789. They are itching for war. There’s contractors that need to be paid and not to mention, lots of homeless people on the street who would find quick employment should a war break out. Back in Iraq war they were letting felons sign up because they were that desperate for bodies.

China needs to be extremely careful, especially now.

1 Like

They’re all the same to me.

I saw that documentary as well. Makes sense but someone also could have thrown a bomb in there.

Point is, the US basically needlessly escalate things or rather place themselves in situations where things often escalate. It’s almost like they WANT to go to war. Like for example docking military asset so close to enemy territory where if anything happens it would be very hard for them to deny it, even if the incident is not their fault.

Like the US constantly sailing ships in the Taiwan strait. If there were some kind of accident you know 99% chance the US will blame it on China and the public will demand war. I know the US is trying to make a point to make China not escalate things, but this could very well escalate out of control.