Presidential debates 2020

I’m smart, you’re not smart!

Lol

2 Likes

Trump set very low expectations for Biden, that he’s some kind of senile mess or something.

But he looks fine to me.

Yet more Trump nonsense.

Biden isn’t exactly setting the world on fire, but Trump is coming off as an unhinged lunatic. For someone way behind in most of the swing state polls (yes, I believe the polls) this debate performance will not help him gain any ground with independents and undecideds.

2 Likes

Donald Trump calling someone not smart :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Maaaaaaaan.

Unbearable to watch this sparring of two old man. Biden is pathetic, trying to land low punches, but without any conviction. He’s old, man. Trump looks like he’s in better shape, but of course a dumbass as usual.

2 Likes

I thought he would be a no show, so I think he is doing ok so far, Trump is badgering him and he fluffs some lines, but I’m not sure how independents are viewing this.

Obama would destroy Trump. Bernie probably too.

You can tell exactly when Biden goes to his rehearsed lines.

It’s super boring. Joe is ready to fall asleep and Trump looks like he is completely off the hook tonight.
It’s sad those are the two choices.

2 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes

Wish they would get off Covid. I think we’ll look back and say Elon was right.

Only 1/3 of the way in. Biden doing better than expected. Can he keep the pace?

1 Like

Coming up in a moment. Hunter Biden

1 Like

Joe didn’t change the tax code in the last 25 years bc Trump wasn’t President?

say wut??

:tangerine: man keeps punching “47 years”

I was actually starting to believe the whole “Biden is senile” thing, probably because I read it repeated by so many of the posters here over and over and over.

Turns out it was a load of shit, just like everything else that comes out of Trump supporters’ mouths. Lesson learned.

1 Like

Wallace is totally not liking Trump…

1 Like

Biden is bragging about the auto bailout?

Didn’t expect that.

Unlike most of the Fox Clown Crew, Wallace is an actual professional and reporter.

1 Like

:banana:

2 Likes