Presidential debates 2020

Watch any Republican on any news segment, they and Trump do the exact same thing every time.

Which is, when they detect a question they don’t like pointing out reality and facts, they begin talking over the question before it can even be completed.

So anything where Trump has to sit there and listen to someone say something without cutting them off, is like his worst nightmare.

I guess he’ll chicken out of act 3 too? But it’s only talking about part of the debate being muted, so maybe not.

Not having muted debates were for times when candidates didn’t act like petulant orange children of the corn.

1 Like

No, that’s Trump demanding the changes. Not Biden.

He has ways of getting his word out.

Keep that in mind.

We know, he’ll probably make a big ol ‘ok’ sign and wink super hard. Then say “I once was a boy and now I’m proud of my own boy.”

Like a true genius. :wheelchair:

I don’t know why people say you’re out of touch.

Usually it’s because they’re losing a debate, but I digress. Have a great day! :ok:

I know, that’s why I said bunker

1 Like
1 Like

Have we figured out yet why corrupt entities in China paid his kid 30 million over 3 years?

Corrupt firm in Ukraine we have it down in detail. Moscow corrupt wife of an ex Mayor who paid 3.5 million seems it may be connected to channeling money out of Ukraine/Russia and getting her past regulations that would prevent her doing so.

There’s a whole bunch of other countries popping up like Kazakhstan which no one knows what kick backs we are talking about.

1 Like

Well according to certain business experts here, rich people in foreign countries are really really generous and have a habit of paying significant sums of money to people like Hunter for their “image” because it gives them “credibility” and shows that they know people of import. Nothing is expected in return, which in the case of Hunter, is fortunate because he has no industry experience or expertise.

I mean, if you were a wealthy Chinese businessman, wouldn’t you want to give this guy $30 million for his “face” instead of, say, buying another few luxury properties in Europe?

2 Likes

Last Presidential debate starting at 9am

That would be fun.

I saw this bloated frog gave some presser.

Let me guess, he didn’t bring any receipts? :sweat_smile:

Just saying stuff makes the base’s votes count the same amount. Let it percolate.

Last one ever?? What do you know and when did you know it?? :runaway:

2 Likes

Well, he did bring the women Bill raped to Godzillary’s debates.

We can hope, right?

I like debates…on policy. They should do one on policy. One on ideological platform, and one of scandal.

They changed the format so the questions would be the same as the last debate and joe could talk on his half a dozen or so talking points he has been practicing all year.

I think everyone knows the muted mics are thanks to toddler-in-chief.

Watch Trump try to walk over to Biden like he aped over to Hillary. :sweat_smile: