Preventative measures vs. yeast infections?

Soap, soap, soap it’s all in the soap … I and a previous partner (back in those days -late 80’s- before I even heared of Taiwan) had a yeast infection and the nice herr doctor gave us a fungal cream and the advice not to use soap too often in those places. :wink:

A good quality, natural soap is okay. Commerical brands with all those perfumes, colourings, and who-knows-whats are questionable.

Ok, here is an other one of my theories.

You have athlete’s foot, wearing socks. You take off your socks and don’t wash your hands (who washes his hands after taking of his socks off?) after which you scratch your head, than your ear itches and you scratch there :s

… Or maybe you’ve athlete’s foot and cut your toe nails, skipped washing your hands and go to pee. :s

A few days later you’ve unprotected s.x … well you get the picture, right?

Both are just theories but they are possible to transfer fungus from your feet to your ear, head and peewee. :laughing:

It’s also possible to have a fungus infection on your head, so you scratch your head and than go to pee :wink: or pick your ear … :noway:

Think about it.

oh, I forgot … fungus can be present on door handles and any other place, thing people use. So… transmitting fungus is so common. And if your immune system is down or working at half power … it’s easier to get infected.

Hi Vay,
There is a new science called glycobiology that you may benefit from. A technology called glyconutrients has been developed in the last 15 years. It works on the basis of nourishing the body at the cellular level. For this reason, glyconutrients have had a beneficial effect on a variety of conditions and illnesses, including yeast-related problems.
For an overview of how this works, visit www.glycoscience.org. (You can search “yeast”.)
We are in Taiwan from Canada teaching people about these products. For more information, e-mail cenkner@gmail.com, or phone 09-1709-4444. We will be at the Shangri-la Far Eastern Hotel until June 20.

Kind regards,

Michael Cenkner and Patrick Spearing

Hey, I had a look at this website and did a couple of the tutorials. Pretty amazing stuff!

Thanks for all the advice everyone’s posted. We’re trying to evaluate and integrate the suggestions given as best we can.

Unfortunately, she absolutely HATES that probiotic powder drink so hopefully that isn’t key to the whole prevention issue!