Previous tenant's mail

Hey, renting an apartment and I keep getting the previous tenant’s mail, including NHI and bank stuff. Is there a way to notify that they don’t live here anymore? (Write something like “MOVED” on the mail and drop it in the mailbox? If so, what would be the Chinese to write?) They are definitely long gone, and I don’t have a forwarding address.

Thanks in advance!

I would inform your landlord and let them fix it .

or security guards if they sort the mail.
they can help to send back to sender with invalid address or to previous renter if they left a forwarding address