Prices of Motorbikes in Taiwan

Does anyone know where I can see prices of new motorcycles here in Taiwan without having to approach all the salesmen. Is there a reliable website where this is all clearly seen?

Have you tried brand sites? Not sure… just an idea

Yes but usually they don’t list prices unless they have some special offer for a particular model.

You can look on Ruten, but it’s in Chinese
I’d recommend talking to anyone you know that’s local. I was told that “nobody buys new”, and so I got a great used 150cc SYM T1. New price is close to $100,000 NTD, got it used for $32,000. Talk to people you trust, and you can easily find good deals.
If you’re intent on buying new, find a reputable shop in the area and ask for a brochure with prices. They have them listed for new.

Thanks Squishy. I ride a Victory High-Ball. I’m writing freelance for a US based biker group so this is more about gathering info for an article.

Hmm. I had to Google that.

Hah! Yes, 1731cc. Image-1

1 Like

Yahoo auto have all dealer’s prices for motorbikes in Taiwan’s dealers

2 Likes

Perfect - thanks so much Alex1000.

Which brand this bike belongs to?

Mine? It is a Victory High-Ball. “Victory” were owned by Polaris in the US. Some years later Polaris then bought the “Indian” name. The first “Victorys” were sold in 1998 and it was marketed as “The New American Motorcycle” and for the first time in decades provided a real alternative to Harley for those wanting an American motorcycle. They built some fantastic bikes, all receiving fantastic reviews by critics, and greatly loved by owners. Sadly in Jan 2017 Polaris unexpectedly stopped making the “Victory” brand in order to concentrate on “Indian”. “Victory” owners remain deeply passionate about the brand and we have a strong worldwide owners club, based in the US, and numerous FB groups.

1 Like

A round of applause for the post of the decade