Prince Charles

I’ve been a fan for years.

Architecture, environment, all sorts of social issues. He’s there years ahead of everyone else. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: for the man who will be king.

Did you see this month’s National Geographic on him? Interesting. My respect for him is growing after reading that.

Hang on a mo, I’ll try to find it on the Web…

Charlie in NGM 05/06

Did you know that Charles, if crowned, will choose another name? He will be crowned King Stephen the 2.

Also, Charlie was a bit of an oaf towards his wife.

Loretta wrote [quote]I’ve been a fan for years.

Architecture, environment, all sorts of social issues. He’s there years ahead of everyone else[/quote]

Couldn’t agree more. Of course, if you want to be popular with the masses, you need to be a man of your time, rather than being ahead of your time.

I have always thought well of Charles. Glad to see it was justified.
Good Man.

Although I sincerely hope he will not be king of Australia too, I do like the man. Mind you that tampon comment suggests some very serious weirdness. And didn’t he roger his batman?

HG

tampon? What’s that about HG?

[quote=“Limey”]tampon? What’s that about HG?[/quote]I think he said in some recorded phone call with Camilla that he wanted to be reincarnated as her tampon.

Whoa…now that’s real love.

Obviously a bit of a pants man

HG

He’s a fine chap and talks a lot of sense. A notable contrast to the shower of lying toe-rags who have populated No. 10 over the years.

But England is self-destructing. The place is consumed with begrudgery and self-loathing and a cabal of misanthropes will get together and prevent him from ever becoming king. And a pox on them all. :raspberry:

HG[/quote]

Ai-yo. I couldn’t think of anything worse. Dirty old fucker.

:laughing:

I know what you mean. You could possibly forgive such a comment from a 12 year-old lad whose just learnt where a tampon goes, albeit with no idea why, but from a grown man?

HG

HG[/quote]

Ai-yo. I couldn’t think of anything worse. Dirty old fucker.[/quote]

A cling-on?

As someone who looks upon monarchy as a quaint anachronism (or parachronism?), I look upon old Chuck Battenburg with some pity…and some of the others in that dysfunctional family with disgust… :loco:

BUT: I do respect his opinions and even enjoy some of his watercolors. He certainly is a fair spokesman for the arts.

:bravo: