Prince Harry disporting himself in the altogether

What happens in Vegas…

tmz.com/2012/08/21/prince-ha … tel-party/

I guess he takes after his mum!

[quote=“Zla’od”]

I guess he takes after his mum![/quote]

In what way? You’re talking about the people’s princess here, son.

[quote=“tomthorne”][quote=“Zla’od”]

I guess he takes after his mum![/quote]

In what way? You’re talking about the people’s princess here, son.[/quote]

Go ahead and answer him. Go on, I dare ya.

Wow. And I was a little surprised by this photo shot a few years ago.

I guess he’s maturing. :slight_smile:

I wonder why he’s covering his groin? Is he shy? Is he ashamed of his ginger pubes?

If his mother had lived, she’d be the British Jane Fonda.

Like most people, he went to Vegas, got drunk, gambled, fooled around and took some party snaps.

People’s Prince indeed!

If only he and one of these bimbos had had the foresight to get married by an Elvis…the romcom practically writes itself.

A rep for the Royal Family tells us, “We have no comment to make on the photos at this time.”

If they don’t have time to comment, I hope they at least vote on the poll.

Prince Harry
__ Disgraceful
__ Awesome
VOTE NOW

I don’t care what he does in the privacy of his own hotel/room. I think it’s disgraceful that some prick decided to cash in on it. I heard they were paid US$10,000

I don’t see what the big deal is. It’s not as if he’s doing criminal things like America’s royalty has done. The Kennedy’s are often referred to as American royalty and Ted murdered a woman by driving her over a bridge and letting her drown while he sobered up and let handlers handle the mess. :smiley:

The pics are even tame. So he and some bird are nude near a billiard table :unamused: So what? Now if he was sticking a billiard ball in a strategic place on the bird, then there might be a story! :laughing:

Anyone remember when he had to apologize for wearing a Nazi costume?

He is a real twot. The British must thank God everyday, that his brother was born before him.

I don’t see anything twotish about cavorting drunk and naked with beautiful ladies. I think the only issue is that he’s supposed to be a role model, like it or not, by virtue of who he was born to. I wonder what his grandmother thinks of the Vegas photos.

I wonder what she thinks about the Nazi photos, considering she had first hand experience the the Nazis bombing the UK in WW2.

And I agree, he is meant to be a role model, but as before, lucky his brother was born first.

Quite. That’s what Vegas is for, isn’t it? It’s not much good for anything else. Yeah, Harry is a bit of a chav, but it must get you down having idiots with cameras documenting your every move.

Quite. That’s what Vegas is for, isn’t it? It’s not much good for anything else. Yeah, Harry is a bit of a chav, but it must get you down having idiots with cameras documenting your every move.[/quote]

Unfortunately for him, it goes with the territory.

I would think a mate of his took the photos. He cannot be such an idiot as to let the Paparrazzi in while attempting to hide the salami???

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Wow. And I was a little surprised by this photo shot a few years ago.

I guess he’s maturing. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Just noticed the hand placement. Nice. :bravo:

At least the english Royal Family don’t (or can’t) cover it up.

Spanish Royal family has done far worse things than this one, and no one says anything. You are not allowed to, or the government sues your ass, you lose everything, your career, your money, your family… and then you can’t publish the photos/story. Whatever.

Everyone knows that the king of spain cheats on the queen. He broke one leg jumping from a window when some paparazzi cornered him into a famous actress hotel room. It was covered as a “ski accident”.

One of the princesses and her husband are living in Washington DC because they stole public money from the governments and charity organisations. It was so awful that they even called the husband to go to court. Nothing happened. And we’re talking about more than 4 million Euro stolen.

The king of Spain doesn’t pay taxes. He earns a huge salary, plus he has a “royal family allowance” to spend each year. And he never pays a dime for anything, because the royal palace, cars and everything is supposed to belong to the state (so public money pays it all).

So we see this news about the english Royal Family and we keep wishing that ours was so well-behaved.

The best solution to the monarchy was applied by the french people during the revolution.

First of all, having a royal family is wasteful and meaningless.

So whatever they do, as long as it’s not harmful to others it’s fine by me. I’m just sorry for the Brits who have to pay for the royal family’s expenses, including the partying of Harry’s and the queen’s tea and shit like that.

I think Harry is the most normal of them all to tell you the truth…maybe it’s because he’s only a half blood…the good half…so GO Harry GO!

What do you mean, “only a half blood”? Half royal? Not unless you count Diana. In all probability he’s a bastard (and God help him if anybody gets ahold of his cheek swab or hair or whatever they need to do a DNA test).

The photos apparently got five figures, and were probably taken by one of the women Harry and his entourage collectively picked up.