Prince Harry disporting himself in the altogether

I swear to fuck, it’s 2012, and I can guaran fucking TEE the next time I talk to me sainted Ma back home (sometime in the next two weeks), if this comes up, and it probably will, she’ll be fucking SCANDALISED by it!!!
SCANDALISED, I tell you!!!

[quote=“the chief”]I swear to fuck, it’s 2012, and I can guaran fucking TEE the next time I talk to me sainted Ma back home (sometime in the next two weeks), if this comes up, and it probably will, she’ll be fucking SCANDALISED by it!!!
SCANDALISED, I tell you!!![/quote]
I for another, certainly am. You can’t even see the girl’s mammalians! What kind of paparazzo has the sheer gall to put pics like this on the market without so much as a nipple? Scandalous? You BET it is. :fume:

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“the chief”]I swear to fuck, it’s 2012, and I can guaran fucking TEE the next time I talk to me sainted Ma back home (sometime in the next two weeks), if this comes up, and it probably will, she’ll be fucking SCANDALISED by it!!!
SCANDALISED, I tell you!!![/quote]
I for another, certainly am. You can’t even see the girl’s mammalians! What kind of paparazzo has the sheer gall to put pics like this on the market without so much as a nipple? Scandalous? You BET it is. :fume:[/quote]

Actually, the first time I saw it I thought it looked like a 13-year-old boy was hiding behind him.

Public school education and all that.

Other then having your bills paid for you, its so not fun to be a prince.

So, in other words, Prince Harry is a human being. :idunno:

A human being you wish YOU were.

A human being you wish YOU were.[/quote]
Well, who wouldn’t love partying all the time and having others pay for it?

A human being you wish YOU were.[/quote]
Well, who wouldn’t love partying all the time and having others pay for it?[/quote]

Tsk tsk!
And you call yourself AMERICAN!!!