Printed prosthetics for animals

I recently came across an article ([https://3dprint.com/84124/3d-printing-animal-legs/]) about a Taitung University veterinary department that prints prosthetics for dogs and other animals at a reputed tiny fraction of the cost elsewhere.

I’m interested in this, because a few years ago I kept a dog for a couple of weeks with a view to keeping him permanently, only to find out I was at times severely allergic to him. I hated having to give him back, although I do get occasional word that he’s doing just fine with his eventually permanent owner.

However, he developed a tumour and lost a front leg about a year ago, which saddens me enormously, because even though our time together was brief, I still miss him. I’ve tried googling for more information about the prosthetics the hospital are printing, but can’t find any current information or anything in English that has any greater detail or even contact information so I can find out just how much it would cost to get that dog a printed front prosthetic. He may not be my dog any more, but I want him to be able to at least run a little more than he presumably can with only three.

Has anyone heard about this university department, and whether they’re still printing prosthetics for dogs?