Pristine Communications

Just curious if anybody knows anything about the company “Pristine Communications”.

They have posted a couple of positions as of late in the translating/editing field. Any reports on what sort of company this is? Wages to expect/propose?

Tssuila

I don’t know what they’re like having as a full-time employer, but, FWIW, I have done several translations for them as a freelance translator, and as far as I am concerned, they are very good to deal with and definitely the most professional agency I have worked with here in Taiwan.

Hi Tssuila,

I have to agree with “P” ; Pristine is indeed a good company to work for. It is run by Philip and Tammy Diller, a very professional couple. Pristine is known as a quality outfit. I have worked with them both as a person and as a company and have a lot of respect for them.

I agree.
Very professional, high quality, payment given on time and as promised. (Actually I should get in touch with them again…hmmmm!)

Terry

Does anyone have any idea how to get in touch with the people at Pristine? All I’ve heard is good, good, and good about them.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the people at Pristine; the folks that do translation?

Have you tried their website?

What kind of service do you need? (hint, hint!!)

Iris

pristine.com.tw/

Is there a directory of Taipei-based translators (E>C)?
Companies and freelancers??

Try the Directory of Taiwan published by the Taiwan News. It doesn’t list everyone (naturally) as it is a paid listing system but at least it’s a start. You could also contact GITI at Shita (I would have said contact GITIS at Fujen but they don’t seem to be handling translation jobs as well as they did in the past, from what I’ve been hearing…)

I believe they used to run AsiaOnline ISP way back as the internet started. Than sold out to First International Computer(Ficnet), a motherboard and electronics company. Back than they were really professionel compared to Taiwanese ISP’s.
The office was somewhere near ShiDa.

That information is correct.

Oooo… I sound like Hartzell :bouncy: