Private tour service

Hi. I am not sure where to post this so I will just start here. My folks are coming to town soon and I want to show them around but I don’t have a car. Of course there are the obvious places reachable on the MRT. But they are a bit older, 70 and 80, and are willing to pay a bit more for comfort - instead of being in a packed bus!

I was wondering if someone could recommend a private tour company where we can have a minivan with a driver for a day-by-day basis. I can work out the tours, so basically i just need a minivan and a driver.

Thanks for the help!

Topology travel. Search them out on Facebook and get in touch. They can help you

You could either rent a car, rent a car with a hired driver, or go with one of those certified taxi tour guides

Example: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293913-i9546-k5690803-Sharing_list_of_Taxi_Tour_Guide_in_Taiwan-Taipei.html
I just searched “taiwan taxi tour guide” fyi

Dig, dig, dig.

Any updates as to a good private tour service in Taipei? A friend’s parents are coming in a few months and said friend works full-time, so he needs someone to help entertain his folks when he can’t.

Preferably someone who’s used to working with a couple of not-so-worldly or adventurous people. The kind who will be gentle with them and sanitize the experience a bit, not just serve them innards or stinky tofu right off the bat.