Pro baseball in Kaohsiung

Does anyone know if the Taiwan pro league (CPBL) plays games at night or in the evening out in Chengching?

Here’s a map with the stadiums on it.
cpbl.com.tw/html/stadium.asp
My Chinese is not very good so I always have a hard time trying to navigate their website.

Weekdays at night, Saturday and Sunday in the afternoon.
3/21: La New vs Sinon, 14:05 (Kaohsiung County -Chengching)
3/21: Brother vs 7-11, 14:05 (Zhongli City - Cingpu)

cpbl.com.tw/ad/2010schedule.pdf

That’s a bookmark. Thanks.

It’s a pdf Doc. Save it. :slight_smile:

Thanks to both of you.

It’s a pdf Doc. Save it. :slight_smile:

Thanks to both of you.[/quote]
Safe!
I see a couple of games at Douliu on weekends, if they coincide with a visit to the in-laws, I can catch a game or two.

[quote=“chung”]Weekdays at night, Saturday and Sunday in the afternoon.
3/21: La New vs Sinon, 14:05 (Kaohsiung County -Chengching)
3/21: Brother vs 7-11, 14:05 (Zhongli City - Cingpu)

cpbl.com.tw/ad/2010schedule.pdf[/quote]

During the summer, the weekend games will be at 5:05 in the evening. Not sure then that starts though.

Go Sinon Bulls… :slight_smile:

Has anyone been to a game, and where did you buy tickets? I was looking into it down here in Ktown and drawing blanks.

I’ve always bought mine at the stadium ticket window the day of match, though I think they can also be purchased in advance from the ibon machine at 7-11.

Thanks. I went to the stadium to have a look, but nothing was open. I guess games are rarely sold out so buying the day of the match is fine.

There are no matches in baseball.
In Taipei, the stadium ticket office usually opens at noon on the day of the game.

Not if we play.

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”]There are no matches in baseball.
In Taipei, the stadium ticket office usually opens at noon on the day of the game.[/quote]

Except for those who light firecrackers during the game…