Problems with male orgasm and no fluid

Got confused now… :s

When having an in-depth discussion on orgasms form either sexes side with a friend, she referred to an ex-BF who was pretty horny, wanted to shag constantly, had orgasms…but never ejaculated… :noway:

Trying now to find what the reason of this could be, and IF it is technically possible for a guy to

Try Googling about the PC (forgot the real name) muscle and you will find the answer :wink:

Try Googling about the PC (forgot the real name) muscle and you will find the answer :wink:[/quote]

I found a few.

[quote]One consideration would be some sort of anatomical stricture that may be causing the blockage. A urethral polyp or stricture can cause this. There is also concern about a blockage of the ejaculatory duct.

I would consider a referral to a urologist. A cystoscopy can be considered. Diagnostic tests to evaluate the patentcy of the ejaculary ducts can also be considered. I would also consider having what is left of the ejaculate analyzed in a sperm sample.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patient education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.[/quote]

This link is to prostate stones. I’d never heard of them. Sounds nasty.

prostatitis.org/stones.html

Yeah, alright for the prostatis thing, but still, would it be possible for the guy to achieve an orgasm without fluid?
And if so, the fluid, if still produced, should go somewhere no?

The response the guy gave to his ex GF was “I only keep the fluid inside” :s

[quote=“ceevee369”]Yeah, alright for the prostatis thing, but still, would it be possible for the guy to achieve an orgasm without fluid?
And if so, the fluid, if still produced, should go somewhere no?

The response the guy gave to his ex GF was “I only keep the fluid inside” :s[/quote]

Is this guy Chinese? I’ve had long talks about things I never wanted to talk about with a Chinese business manager who insisted on explaining how he shagged for a long time and then kept the fluid inside.

The old traditional idea of not weakening themselves by losing fluid.

Chinese can train themselfs to not ejaculate … or the guy was sterile or has been sterilized … :wink:

Not Chinese, USA made, some kids and a failed relationship with his partner…
Guess he was not open enough to tell the truth to his Taiwanese ex GF.

So sterelized means “AAAARGH” but no fluid? Why the heck no one told me that at school.

Would that be the reason (if he was not faking his orgasms) that 6-8 times on a row would have been possible? :loco:

If so, I guess most of us should consider the sterilization. No wet sheets, pleased but tired GF…

Bullshit on the “sterilization” theory, whatever “sterilization” means.
If you’re talking about a vasectomy, all that happens is that no sperm is produced, there’s still ejaculate.

http://www.vasectomy-information.com/faq/faq2.htm

As far as tantric training etc., all that does is prolong or avoid orgasm.
I call bollocks on the whole deal.

A vasectomy still means you can ejaculate seminal fluid, juts noe sperm (tadpoles) thus the teirm shooting blanks is quite apt.

There are ways of internalising the male orgasm, or at least putting it off, which involve excersising some muscle ot another. I know nothing about it and usually just tell my SOs I love them deeply, and that’s why I take the train to Kaohsiung but get off at Taichung.

HG

[quote=“the chief”]
I call bollocks on the whole deal.[/quote]

Wa da ya mean chief? The guy was faking? Could simply not reach the ejaculation cause of external factors?
His ex-GF is pretty confused and I want to give her a feasible explanation on this matter. Got to empty her brain of prejudice thoughts :unamused:

apparently guys can train themselves to have dry orgasms

seductioninsider.com/article … gasms.html
This one is trashy lookin

sexuality.org/l/incoming/cmo.html
But this one seems like a more useful guide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm#Mal … le_orgasms

and little boys do too?

it’s totally true. My exBF had orgasms without ejaculate too. He ‘trained’ himself using yoga methods as well as reading up on the tantric methods. I think the guy who wrote Love, Sex and the Tao or words to that effect, talks about it too. Doesn’t he live here in Taiwan? And yes, the chinese theory is that you withhold the semen to stay stronger and have longer bouts of lovemaking. It worked for my ex (but still didn’t stop him from being a total prat!).

Well, since you asked, yes – at puberty it’s very common for boys to have dry orgasms before they gain the ability to ejaculate.

Finally got the answers I was looking for, thanks Lupillus for the links.
But the ex GF’s BF never refered to training, so I guess there still was a technical issue :s
Subject can be closed as answered.