Procedure to get Taiwanese Criminal Record Certificate (良民證)

Fairly late in the process, I have been told I need this for a job. How do I get it? Iremembersomeone saying you can apply at any police station and it only takes a few days. Is this true? Can you apply online? I thought someone said it was possible.

Could someone just confirm the steps for me? Do you need a photo/ Does it cost? Can I really go to ANY police station?

I could ask the agent from my last job, but I prefer not to give details about my employment to her.

It’s outlined here, with the online application form.

Thank you. Is it possible to just go in a police station and apply? It might be easier and I could just do it tomorrow.

1 Like

It seems you have to go to your local “foreign affairs section.” In Taipei that was the big one on Zhonghua Rd. unless it changed.

But if I complete the form online, they will just notify me and I collect it?

I just walked in at the local police station and they arranged everything, they had one cop that actually was their foreigner liaison cop. But that’s years ago.

That form finishes with a verification code that never changes. Unfortunately I have a color blindness issue that means I cannot make out light colored letters on a yellow background. Could someone look at the attached and write the code?

P.

7kdfr it looks like.