Processing time for Application of Taiwan ID

Good day. I am a Filipino citizen living here in Taiwan for almost 12 months now. My main purpose is to apply for a Taiwan ID. My father is Taiwanese while my mom is a Filipino citizen. I alreade have Taiwan passport. One of the requirements in order to obtain Taiwan ID is to stay (and must not leave Taiwan) for a year.

My concern is how long is the processing time for application of Taiwan ID? I am scheduled to submit my requirements a few weeks from now and I would really appreciate if anyone knows how long would it take for the processing time of Taiwan ID.

Thank you very much.

Maybe 7 work days.

Notices for the Application of National without Registered Permanent Household in Taiwan Area for Residence after Continuous residence or residence for certain period of time
https://www.immigration.gov.tw/5475/5478/141465/141808/141950/

Time as required for the review: seven days (excluding the reception day, holidays, document supplementation and mailing period)

Thank you so much.

Hi may I ask how long did you acquire for your Taiwan Passport? My mother is a Filipino and my father is a Taiwanese too and I am also acquiring for a Taiwan Passport but there are problem on my Birth. Cert. that I needed to undergo the legal procedures for the correction process before I can apply for Taiwan Passport.