Professional photographs

Does anyone know where I can get good quality, natural family portraits taken?

Hi Mommytotwo,

I’m a photographer from the UK. Before moving here I had a studio taking pictures of children and families which I think may be inline with what your looking for.

I do not add any ladybirds, butterflies or words digitally and you will have contempory fun images of your children. (If anyone wants stuff digitally added I can do this)

I have a small studio above a school in Tianmu and I would be happy to discuss your requirements with you. I am also happy to work on location with you and your family.
Please have a look at my website www.joyates.co.uk and click on the portrait page to see the style of pics from my UK studio.

You can email me on info@joyates.co.uk for more information.

Hope this is helpful.
(I’ve replied to your other post as well)

Cheers
Jo

If you live in Taipei, then I’d suggest you go with taffygirl. I took a look at her site and there’s some great images on there. (good work Jo). I’d happily come to Taipei, but it’d cost you more (my travel time/expenses).

If you live in central Taiwan, I’d be happy to chat with you and offer my services. Click on the link in my sig, and scroll down until you come to the weddings section. There’s not much on there (it’s not what I normally shoot), but all my clients have been happy with what I provide.

I don’t have a studio though - the photo’s would have to be on location.