Proof of Financial Support

Only now I have got to know that I need this to be able to get 60 days “visitor” visa.
But I do not have any money in my bank account…
I went to many countries before, but I was never asked for the “Proof of Financial Support”.
Maybe somebody knows is it possible to get this document, if I don’t have money in my account?

[color=#FF4080]Thanks! I really hope that I can get married if I have only 30 days visa… :unamused:
I just don’t know, how can I change it later? I mean, that I would be able to live
in Taiwan and work :ponder: [/color]