Proposals for 2017's Word of the Year

Covfefe.

I do that sometimes when I get blue balls too. :blush:

I’m not sure if you understand the historical significance of this. It’s like Trudeau’s fuddle duddle moment times one billion!

Anyway have a good covfefe. :slight_smile:

Who is Trudeau, and what it a “fuddle duddle”?[quote=“yyy, post:23, topic:160745”]
Anyway have a good covfefe. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I’m actually trying to cut back. Don’t want to lose to much precious bodily fluids.

Oh my, I didn’t mean that kind of covfefe! :hushed:

Here’s some bedtime reading for you.

That obscure Canadian history is fascinating. And he has the same last name as the current PM…what a coincidence!

Covfefe: n. /cuv Feh feh: playing the victim after one’s gruesome gallows humor backfires.

• Covfefe wasn’t enough to save his career after he held a replica of Obama’s severed held aloft and proceeded to claim that the devil had made him do it.

[quote] Griffin also described herself as a provocative woman who has often had to deal with older white men in positions of power.

"What’s happening to me has never happened ever, in the history of this great country, which is that a sitting president of the United States and his grown children and the first lady are personally, I feel, trying to ruin my life - forever,” she said.[/quote]

Oh please. Forty-three is the new 27, right. At least neither of them is at high risk of dying from scalp cancer while in office. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Other word proposals are welcome. :slight_smile:

How about “resistance”? It’s almost as silly and meaningless as covfefe. It just doesn’t have that oomph unless you capitalize it and put a “The” in front of it though. Do articles count?

Ah, so “young and inexperienced” is bad, but “silly and meaningless” is good. Got it. :slight_smile:

Who said anything about good? :sunglasses:

Oh, I think I understand now. Milkerian support for the Donald is a kind of punk rock, nihilist “ftw” thing, but not a kind of death metal, nihilist “ftw” thing. Is that right?

Anyway have another good covfefe. :sleeping:

Have you installed a hidden camera in my boudoir!?! This is getting kinda creepy…

Trumpster

Hmm, you sound like you have something to hide… :ponder:

“ban”

http://www.npr.org/2017/06/05/531558813/trumps-latest-tweets-on-travel-ban-could-raise-new-legal-hurdles

Looks like Trump is trolling us again! That crazy, crazy trickster!

Color me triggered!

1 Like

Ha, I bet Trump doesn’t even know how to pronounce “covfefe”!

You say cove-feffy, I say cafeefy… :musical_note: