Provoking strangers

And I’m sure many stalkers and psychopaths would be happy to hear you defend their right to do nice things for others. :laughing:

But I said I don’t love Kevin. If you carry on being wrong like this, I’ll have to agree that we never agree about anything. Aargh! :wink:

Edit:This post is in response to Buttercup above.

By the way, it’s just WRONG to call me ‘B-cup’.

[quote=“Buttercup”]By the way, it’s just WRONG to call me ‘B-cup’.[/quote]It’s wrong to tell me that. I wouldn’t do that. :smiley:

And I’m sure many stalkers and psychopaths would be happy to hear you defend their right to do nice things for others. :laughing:[/quote]I wouldn’t know. My stalkers are not nice to me at all. :wink:

Foul Spaceyite editor!

OK, I admit I cheated. :laughing: It’s just for laughs. I will address you with your full name from now on, Buttercup.

Night night.

G’night, bp.

[quote=“BlackAdder”][quote=“TomHill”]Sometimes when I am in a bad mood I come onto flob.com and use my words to piss off people I don’t know very well. It’s easier than dealing with the reality of what is really making me angry.

Am I wrong to do this?

Am I alone in doing this?

I apologize to anyone I have pissed off, or will piss off in the future.
When I do this, I am actually angry about something else, something real, and not about how you, Mr Stranger, conduct your personal life and your personal affairs.

I apologize for the over abundance of the word ‘piss’ in this thread.[/quote]

How does taking your frustration out on ‘internet people’ truly help? There is a person behind every keyboard and many are here for different reasons. Go kick a football on a heath, row a boat down the Thames or breathe some fresh crisp morning air. Go and do yourself some good.

People you do or don’t know don’t need your issues; we all have enough of our own. There is no reason to be so self centered &/or selfish.

You surprise me.

:idunno:[/quote]

I agree that what I do is wankerish. It is also surprising, which is why I bring it up. And I wrote this for exactly the stern kind of advice that I need. Thank you Black adder. I know it’s a nasty thing, and it needed confirming. I will indeed row a boat or take a walk in future.
Nasty Tom is dead.

Frank in Taipei, don’t call Buttercup that shortening please.

Christ! Now we have to get all used to yet another TomHill incarnation?

:fume:

Christ! Now we have to get all used to yet another TomHill incarnation?

:fume:[/quote]

Hello. My name is Tom Hill and I like natural history.

I am TomHill.

And I am you Toe Save.

That was suppposed to be an, “I am Spartucus” kinda thing.

Oh well.

[quote=“Toe Save”]That was suppposed to be an, “I am Spartucus” kinda thing.

Oh well.[/quote]

More like ‘I am Ozymandias.’

I liked movie trivia TomHill. Why did you killhim off you bastard!?

I passed the baton on to Funk500.

Natural History Tom would like to tell you that due to the nature of gravity nothing is every really touching anything else. And that time changes as you go further into the air. And that the building of the Brooklyn bridge witnessed the first ever recorded cases of the bends.

Natural History Tom would like to tell you that due to the nature of gravity nothing is every really touching anything else. And that time changes as you go further into the air. And that the building of the Brooklyn bridge witnessed the first ever recorded cases of the bends.[/quote]

Was Athens the first recorded case of the bendovers?

Natural History Tom would like to tell you that due to the nature of gravity nothing is every really touching anything else. And that time changes as you go further into the air. And that the building of the Brooklyn bridge witnessed the first ever recorded cases of the bends.[/quote]

Was Athens the first recorded case of the bendovers?[/quote]

Aah, the noble art or Arete.

Actually I believe the bendovers were rampant in Japanese Monks prior to that, and that that had been brought to them by persons unknown.

Was Athens the first recorded case of the bendovers?[/quote]

Aah, the noble art or Arete.

Actually I believe the bendovers were rampant in Japanese Monks prior to that, and that that had been brought to them by persons unknown.[/quote]

I heard it was first heard of in near-sighted neanderthals.