Psycho Xiaojies: A warning from history!

The burden of proof falls on the person making the (outlandish) claim.

His claim: All are crazy.

My claim: I can name several that aren’t; hence invalidating his claim.

[quote=“superking”]Some Taiwanese women do display break-up behaviours which ex-pat men have labelled psycho. This has been a constant theme on this site for 10+ years. People have agreed with this. When a person draws the conclusion, “there are enough of these women and I have been hurt enough to make this a thing I would warn people about,” it seems to be something people have decided is wrong and that Adamu needs to be taught that his conclusions are wrong. He obviously feels that he has enough data to say that it is a thing and that people need to be warned. What is wrong with that? Is it not a thing? Should ex-pat males not be warned, “you won’t enjoy the break-up process”?
[/quote]
Meh. I still think you are ignoring the difference between “you’re wrong” and “your claim is not well-supported”.

[quote=“superking”]
A sample size of 1 is a sample size of 1, no matter the direction.
Can anybody prove that most Taiwanese women who split acrimoniously with their western partners WONT keep all their partners belongings?[/quote]

Never heard of Russell’s Teapot, I guess. Hokwongwei beat me to it, but I can’t believe you don’t know how the burden of proof works (previous phrase meant as a non-sarcastic compliment).

Also, the OP has more than once agreed that he does not have enough data to support his claim, only to blurt out said claim two or three posts down the line (sorry, can’t be arsed to dig out the actual quotes now).

That’s what I am saying.

Call me a radical here, but I SAY THAT the unquestionable underlying reality of this situation is that some Taiwanese women are “crazy”, and some are not crazy.

Because a certain Taiwanese woman is crazy, or not crazy, definitely has no bearing on the totality of Taiwanese womanhood, and has very, very, VERY little to do with the majority, or indeed any significant portion of Taiwanese women.

There are no conclusions to be drawn from the OP’s story. Suggesting otherwise is–naive? Silly? Conceited? We hear all kind of tales of woe here–it’s the nature of the beast. If anyone starts a thread “My wife is TOTALLY NORMAL!” it will die a quick and merciful death. However “psycho missus” threads take on life for reasons which are pretty transparent. This in no way suggests that there is some kind of prevalence of psycho missuses. Just take a look at most popular media and you’ll see the same phenomenon. Sure there are some psychos out there in any given population, but refer back to my first paragraph. That’s just ^$!$^#! obvious.

Not to mention, we’re only getting one side of the story here–no offense OP.

No hugging, no learning–not here in this thread. No one is going to find out where to buy sour cream here. The OP gets to blow off some steam, maybe get some advice and we get to read and comment about it if desired. These are good things :2cents:

I understand everything. I’m just not going to jump on his back for his decision. You want him to prove his point, I get that. But your evidence is useless. Unless you’ve been in a series of mutually amicable breakups with Taiwanese women your evidence about sustaining relationships is pointless. I want evidence of happy breakups to counter his point of view.

Again, if you’ve never amicably split with a Taiwanese woman, your data is rubbish.

53 pages and really, its just about a man and his dog and his ex gf and his car and other shit. Nothing else should be taken into consideration. :slight_smile:

[quote=“superking”]I understand everything. I’m just not going to jump on his back for his decision. You want him to prove his point, I get that. But your evidence is useless. Unless you’ve been in a series of mutually amicable breakups with Taiwanese women your evidence about sustaining relationships is pointless. I want evidence of happy breakups to counter his point of view.

Again, if you’ve never amicably split with a Taiwanese woman, your data is rubbish.[/quote]

My last three GFs were all Taiwanese and the split were all pretty amicable.

Amen to that. What’s with all the need for people to force him to contract his conclusions? Bonkers.

Hope your relationship is still going strong. I’m so glad I’ve been proven wrong in your case. I’ve learnt a lot about myself through your situation.

[quote=“tommy525”][quote=“superking”]I understand everything. I’m just not going to jump on his back for his decision. You want him to prove his point, I get that. But your evidence is useless. Unless you’ve been in a series of mutually amicable breakups with Taiwanese women your evidence about sustaining relationships is pointless. I want evidence of happy breakups to counter his point of view.

Again, if you’ve never amicably split with a Taiwanese woman, your data is rubbish.[/quote]

My last three GFs were all Taiwanese and the split were all pretty amicable.[/quote]

With all due respect, your data doesn’t count. This is about Taiwanese women breaking up with foreigners. We must consider that only a subset of Taiwanese women will date Western men. Adamu has errant thoughts, we must deal only with the subset.

True and TW women Vis a Vis myself would be a sub subset as I am half gringo.

Yes my relationship is very good. My wife actually appears to be fond of me. Strange really. I can’t figure it out. Let’s hope her “madness” prevails for the long term.

Shes just landed in Singapore and has a seven hour wait for her next flight onward to JKT for her second visit home this year.

Supposed to be one a year but shes gone home to do her dissertation to get her degree from her university . ONe that shes spent the last 5 years trying to graduate from.

And congrats to her !

But i guess we should get back to the dude and his dog and his car and his ex. But funny havent heard from the OP in a few pages I think?

edit: I should say TW women vis a vis myself would be a sub sub set . It would have to do with TW ladies who would date a taiwan born person with a foreign dad and a large cat.

[quote=“tommy525”]

But i guess we should get back to the dude and his dog and his car and his ex. But funny havent heard from the OP in a few pages I think?[/quote]

It’s never been about the OP. It never is.

Bang your drum, my brother. Bang your drum.

[quote=“superking”]I understand everything. I’m just not going to jump on his back for his decision. You want him to prove his point, I get that. But your evidence is useless. Unless you’ve been in a series of mutually amicable breakups with Taiwanese women your evidence about sustaining relationships is pointless. I want evidence of happy breakups to counter his point of view.

Not at all. The OP’s point is that Taiwanese woman are psycho – NOT that Taiwanese women are only psycho when they break up with you. So saying “I’ve been in a relationship for 20 years and my wife is totally not psycho” is a pretty good counterargument.

BTW, anyone else get the feeling that Adamu-sama is never coming back?

Maybe adamu was never real ?

[quote=“Hokwongwei”][quote=“superking”]I understand everything. I’m just not going to jump on his back for his decision. You want him to prove his point, I get that. But your evidence is useless. Unless you’ve been in a series of mutually amicable breakups with Taiwanese women your evidence about sustaining relationships is pointless. I want evidence of happy breakups to counter his point of view.

Not at all. The OP’s point is that Taiwanese woman are psycho – NOT that Taiwanese women are only psycho when they break up with you. So saying “I’ve been in a relationship for 20 years and my wife is totally not psycho” is a pretty good counterargument.

BTW, anyone else get the feeling that Adamu-sama is never coming back?[/quote]

His point is precisely, ‘fool me once.’ It’s obviously botched. The point I am making is that the counter arguments presented here are rubbish. And laughably so.

Also, I sent this from my phone.

You seem to not even understand the issue. And I’m not going to explain it further to you. Except to say…

You’re wrong… :laughing:[/quote]

The real question about this dialogue is way beyond this thread. The real question is why you and I are fucking about here. Why are we digging through turds? He he he.

Speak for yourself. You’re digging through turds. I’m casting pearls… :sunglasses:

Speak for yourself. You’re digging through turds. I’m casting pearls… :sunglasses:[/quote]

TIgerman knows. He was a psycho xiaojie before he converted.

[quote][quote][quote][quote=“superking”][quote=“Hokwongwei”][quote=“superking”]I understand everything. I’m just not going to jump on his back for his decision. You want him to prove his point, I get that. But your evidence is useless. Unless you’ve been in a series of mutually amicable breakups with Taiwanese women your evidence about sustaining relationships is pointless. I want evidence of happy breakups to counter his point of view.

BTW, anyone else get the feeling that Adamu-sama is never coming back?[/quote]

His point is precisely, ‘fool me once.’ It’s obviously botched. The point I am making is that the counter arguments presented here are rubbish. And laughably so.

Also, I sent this from my phone.[/quote]
Why do I feel like you and I have entered an infinite loop?[/quote]
infinite loop?[/quote]
loop?[/quote]

[quote=“superking”][quote=“tommy525”]

But i guess we should get back to the dude and his dog and his car and his ex. But funny havent heard from the OP in a few pages I think?[/quote]

It’s never been about the OP. It never is.[/quote]
Really? I’d say that in 54 pages we haven’t learned anything about Taiwanese women in general, but we’ve certainly learned a lot about the mental OP. :slight_smile:

Now everyone stop bumping this thread until he comes back and provides us with a delightful new essay (that says exactly the same things as the old ones, and completely fails to take on board any valid counter-arguments or criticisms)! :popcorn:

Happy break ups? I thought It was called called peaceful break ups?

And in perhaps not too related news, we have a HERO here:

en.rocketnews24.com/2014/07/29/m … %E3%80%91/

and …now back to the regular programming on this thread.