Puberty Blockers Might Not Be A Great Idea

For sure, those people need professional/medical support…… but Puberty Blockers and Gender re-assignment surgery is not what they need

This is evil

4 Likes

There is an emerging narrative that sex is biological but that gender is a choice. Letting a 9 year old decide their gender, seems ok as they will change their mind again in all likelihood. Giving them medication to change their biological growth… Well, I call that child abuse and anyone involved in enabling this process should be locked up.

7 Likes

Can’t help wondering if the people doing this sort of thing have unresolved childhood/adolescence issues themselves. Freud would have a field day here.

4 Likes

Monkey see, monkey do. Social media is another nail in the coffin of the homo sapien species.

They aren’t part of the discourse. They also have fully grown brains, which teenagers don’t have.

Also lets not forget it is the adults who are out there enabling this cruelty to children.

5 Likes

That cocaine fuelled nutjob?

It feels way too early in a person’s life to even consider such a dramatic intervention. Let alone encourage it, which some adults are doing.

2 Likes

I’m all for any adult involved being required to take an equivalent medicine for two years first, to see what they are going to put a child through.

The only label to properly apply to this absolute f@cking madness is, child cruelty. Cluster it in with breast ironing, and genital disfigurement, because that is where it belongs.

1 Like

If someone under 18 has sex with someone over 18 it’s called statutory rape, because the underage person is assumed not to be able to make good decisions by themselves. And yet…

2 Likes

Well, it’s been nice knowing you… :salute:

3 Likes

Probably hard to find anything newer, but i didn’t bother

It is interesting, the differences are enough to justify puberty blockers and reassignment surgery, but otherwise we’re supposed to believe there is no difference at all?

Am I being selfish worrying about the people a generation younger than me being in charge of my health care when I am old and incapable?

download

From what I have seen in recent years, we are almost there already :frowning:

idiocracy was giving our species way too much credit.

had a colonoscopy last month, what they did would shock you. not in the mouth, dont worry. that’s next decade.

1 Like

21 posts were split to a new topic: Colonoscopy open discussion

It makes sense to me. It’s much more permissible in society for a woman to act manly than vice versa. Hence no transition necessary.

A legal timebomb

“Doctors are baffled” again.

Personally, I blame Tiktok.

2 Likes

One of the CCP’s greatest victories…getting Westerners to stop reproducing.

4 Likes

Realistically, they didn’t have to put in much effort. The Jenga tower was already down to its last supporting brick.

2 Likes

They really need to leave kids alone.

Remember how awkward and confusing being a kid/teenager was in school?

Your body is changing and sometimes not changing compared to your peers. Many kids don’t fit in really well. Hormones are going crazy.

And I will add in a theory that the obesity problem with children is fueling this issue. Being overweight as a kid and teenager really fucks your hormones. That’s why you see young boys get “bitch tits” as their estrogen is too high if they’re overweight. You can see why someone like this might feel like a girl.

You can definitely confuse kids into thinking their problem is they are the wrong gender at that age.

2 Likes