Public Artist?

Hey, I was on the MRT a few weeks ago and came across a hallway with some public art on display. I used to remember the artists name but now I forgot and was wondering if anyone could help me. I simply remember it starts with a D. Most of the pictures typically involve one woman in traditional dress. Can’t remember exactly what stop it was on, but it was no more than 2-3 stations from the Main Station.

Yes, I took a picture of a picture.

That looks like Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall station.

That’s probably it. There’s usually some art hanging up just out of the Zhongshan station, in that hallway. And the Zhongxiao/Fuxing station, in the hall going towards Dunhua.

Yea it should be CKS station now that I’ve looked at my pictures chronologically. Trying to find the artists name cause my friend really likes them, and I only took 4 pictures out of the set of 20 or so.

it’s beautiful

I remember these, I liked them a lot as well, although they were not particularly deep or meaningful, just visually attractive. Lots of different Chinese “minorities” or dynasty-themed pretty girls. They all looked like the alabaster white Han Chinese that only exist on TV and in this romance novel style of painting.

I googled up the artist. it’s 德珍, which would be De-zhen in Hanyu Pinyin, but i’m not sure how it is really spelled.

I found the artist’s blog.

here’s a youtube video: