Public insult and defamation

how does the judge actually deal with that? I wouldn’t be able to hold a straight face. you have to deal with court cases over somebody saying you look like a blueberry pancake. This sounds like an alternative universe.

1 Like

You’re asking for legal advice that I cannot give.

You are free to test it out in court if you wish.

I’d imagine like the total waste of time that it is.

Stalling in the middle of the road on a green light, the risks this guy takes with the lives of others. Were both children wearing helmets? Then chasing someone down ?!?

I’ve zero sympathy for this guy. Instead of watching out for his fam, he’s putting them at risk 'cos feelings were hurt.

4 Likes

He lost face?

2 Likes

add a pronoun and yer fugged!

When she’s typing at the end of the video, the computer is making the “stop pressing keys” noise

I wanted to test the limits…not end up in court. :slightly_smiling_face:

the courts are the limits.

1 Like

No, the CY is the limit. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

CY?

body unclear, I guess the website needs a vowel. Forum program, here is your sentence :slight_smile:

Real question: CY?

Control Yuan?

2 Likes

I thought it was CNY. I was in agreement

CKY?

Defamation is not free speech.

3 Likes

Surely the two could be combined? I’m pretty sure I could figure out how to do it.

I think that’s what they’re trying to do.

憲法法庭112年憲判字第8號判決摘要

Main text and summary of reasons, plus link to full text:

2 Likes

Weird one. A mate was walking past a coffee shop and saw his ex with a guy. My mate’s mate he was with smiled and used his index finger and thumb raised like a gun at the guy. He smiled as he did it. She’s seriously pissed off. She had her back to my mate’s mate so didn’t see it. Is there any potential come-back?

So the guy that had his life threatened saw it?

Yes, if that was his interpretation.