- Good with English sentence structures, grammar and fluency.
- Experienced in EFL/ESL reading and writing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above preferred.
- Cooperative, active, responsible, and creative with good communication skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and submit required work on time.
Cosmos Culture Ltd., established in March 1998, is composed of intellectuals from different professions. The staff is devoted to cultural education and hopes to make a significant contribution to the inheritance and development of world culture by providing knowledge and high-quality English learning books to our readers.
Please send us the following information via email: [email@example.com](mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org) Attn: Ms. Kelly Yeh (we don’t recommend sending emails from Yahoo! accounts, as we usually have troubles receiving/sending emails from/to such accounts.)
- Your resume
- A brief bio (about 200-300 words)
- A sample of your work if you have one
Note: Due to the number of applications we receive every day, we are sorry for being unable to reply to each and every applicant. If we are interested in working with you, we would make sure to contact you as soon as possible. However, unqualified applications would be deleted without further notification.