Putze jordans language school chaiyi county

IF YOU DON’T WANT TO GET PAID, FIRED BEFORE YOUR LAST PAY DAY SO YOU LOOSE ALL YOUR 35000$ DEPOSIT , WORK EXTRA HOURS WITH NO PAY , BE HUMILIATED IN FRONT OF OTHER CO WORKERS , LIED TO ETC…
THEN DON’T WORK AT PUTZE JORDANS LANGUAGE SCHOOL IN CHAIYI, THEY WILL EAT YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT .

BE WARNED NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED.

kite7, thanks for sharing your experience with us but PLEASE DON’T SHOUT. Perhaps you could also tell us a few more details about your experience. When did this happen? Did similar things happen to other teachers at the school? Did you make any attempts to recover the money they owed you? etc…

DEAR READER, FIRST OF ALL LET ME TELL YOU THAT THIS THING HAPPENED TO EVERY FOREIGN TEACHER THAT THEY EMPLOYED . IT WAS THEIR WAY OF MAKING MONEY OFF THE FOREIGNERS.

I WAS THERE FOR 9 MONTHS, I STAYED AS LONG AS I COULD BECAUSE I HAD A WIFE AND A NEWLY BORN BABY TO SUPPORT. I HAD BEEN LIVING AND WORKING IN TAIWAN FOR 6 YEARS AND MOST OF MY BOSSES WERE GREAT. BUT THIS WOMAN CALLED EMILY AND HER SISTER REALLY DID DISPISE ALL FOREIGNERS THAT SHE EMPLOYED. I DON’T THINK SHE TRUSTED US FOR SOME REASON. SHE ALWAYS USE TO OBSERVE THE TEACHERS IN THE CLASS EVERY LESSON GIVE OR TAKE A FEW, AND SHE USE TO COME IN AND TEST THE TEACHERS IN THE FRONT OF THE STUDENTS AND TEST TEACHERS TO SEE IF THEY REMEMBERED THEIR NAMES AND IF NOT USE TO HUMILIATE US IN FRONT OF THE CLASS.

SHE NOW USES AN AGENT CALLED MAGGIE WHO LIVES IN DOLIO IN CHAIYI AS SHE CAN’T KEEP ANY TEACHERS AS SHE HAS SUCH A LARGE TURNOVER OF STAFF.

WHILE I WAS THERE IN 9 MONTHS AT LEAST THREE FOREIGN TEACHERS LEFT AND ONE WAS FIRED JUST BEFORE HIS CONTRACT WAS JUST ABOUT TO RUN OUT , SO THEY KEPT HIS DEPOSIT.

SHE CONSTANTLY CRITIZED TEACHERS PERFORMANCES AND SAID THEY WERE BAD, INFACT I USE TO WATCH OTHERS TEACHERS MYSELF AND THEY REALLY WERE WONDERFUL AT TEACHING. IN FACT ONE VERY GOOD TEACHER WHO WAS REALLY VERY BADLY BULLIED WORST THAN ME HAD A RSA CERTIFICATE IN TEACHING. AND HAD TAUGHT SUCCESFULLY IN JAPAN. ANYWAY BACK TO ME THIS CONSTANT NAGGING EVERY SINGLE DAY REALLY GOT TO ME IN THE END AND I WALKED OUT ONE AFTERNOON .AFTER TAKING THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR MONTH AFTER MONTH YOU REALLY GET GROUND DOWN.

I AM MARRIED TO A TAIWAN GIRL AND I HAVE A BABY DAUGHTER BORN IN TAIWAN SO WHEN I WALKED OUT I WAS STILL ABLE TO STAY IN TAIWAN AS MY VISA WAS WITH MY WIFE AS A MARRIAGE VISA, THANKFULLY.
BUT THE BOSSES STILL TRIED TO GET ME INTO TROUBLE WITH THE POLICE . AS MY MOTHER IN LAW HAD THE POLICE AROUND ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT I WAS NOW DOING IN TAIWAN ETC …

BUT I WAS LUCKY THE POLICE HEPED ME A LOT AND WERE ON MY SIDE. YOU SEE THAT IS WHAT THESE TWO HORRIBLE SISTERS EMILY AND THE OTHER WHO IS CALLED TINA DO. ONCE A FOREIGNER LEAVES OR THEY FIRE HIM/HER THEY IMMEDIATELY GET IN CONTACT WITH THE COUNCIL OF LABOUR AFFAIRS AND TRY TO BLACKEN THE FOREIGN TEACHERS NAME.

I NEVER DID GET MY DEPOSIT BACK AFTER I LEFT I DIDN’T WANT TO HAVE ANY MORE CONTACT WITH THEM AND YOU KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE IN TAIWAN THERE ARE NO UNIONS TO STICK UP FOR YOU WE ARE ALONE HERE WITH NO ONE TO SAFE GUARD OUR BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS.

I AM NOW SPEAKING OUT AS I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO AS EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID IS TRUE.

Yes, but Jesus man, what do you have against lower-case letters? Your post is painful to read.

Dear readers sorry to offend all of you out there that are internet savy unlike myself . I didn’t know it was bad manners to post articles or discuss problems in capital letters. Sorry!

I don’t have any bad feelings about what happened to me I put it all down to a learning process.

I feel more sorry to those poor collegues that went before me , infact I witnessed quite a few shocking things while I was at this school.
There was a 58 year old woman from South Africa and she was going through her initiation and the awful abuse and arguments that she was being subject to was really quite horrifiic for me . I went into work one afternoon and this woman was crying her eyes out.

Another time the two horrible sisters Emily and Tina were picking on a really nice and a very good teacher and verbally abuseing him just because he asked for a new pen. It was so trivial sometimes .
You see we were only allowed pens if we made them last as long as we could and they use to write the date on the pen and if you asked for a new one before a month they would verbally attack you in front of students and other staff.

I am a christian man and I have to forgive as the Lord says and I try to lead my life in a christian way, but I feel I should warn others especially the younger teachers who may end up there, if they were there it would really frighten them.

I have tried to contact the approriate authorities about this school to help protect the health and livelihoods of other unsuspecting teachers who might be unlucky enough to work at this school, or should I call it a nazi concentration camp. That is what it felt like everyday I went to work.
I hope any other teachers that have worked here will speak out.

1. Please edit your post and paste in normal case.

2. Deposits are illegal. Please post in the relevant legal forum - you may have a remedy.