PXJ or SPG

Who you wanna spend a year with, a Psycho Xiaojie or a Sarong Party Girl? Whos more dangerous to your wallet and sanity?? :slight_smile:

who do you think will win a cat fight? How bout being involved with both?? :sunglasses:

[quote=“tommy525”]Who you wanna spend a year with, a Psycho Shiao Jieh or a Sarong Party Girl? Whos more dangerous to your wallet and sanity?? :slight_smile:

who do you think will win a cat fight? How bout being involved with both?? :sunglasses:[/quote]

NO COMMENTS = no clue???

I think a Psycho xiao jie will be easier on the pocket. The fight will depend on the girl. However, as a broad generalisation, a psycho xiao jie may have the upper hand.

If it’s just for a short while, the sarong party girl is probably the way to go, as she’s no doubt looking for, well, just to party, shag, have a good time, and inevitably eventually catch her a nice stable Taiwanese husband and settle down after she’s had a few years of unadulterated fun. She’s the girl who in ten years time looks like the most conservative of 30’s women at the buxiban on a Monday night to pick up little Jerry or Kitty.

First shag the sarong party girl. Maybe even a few of them in succession. After you’ve had your fun, find yourself a “nice stable” psycho xiao jie you really like.

Mate, easy up, you’re adopting the local habit of mangling logic.

HG

HG[/quote]

That happens after a while… :idunno:

:laughing:

HG

I thought SPG meant Special Patrol Group. Ow well…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarong_Party_Girl

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarong_Party_Girl[/quote]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Patrol_Group

P.S. I was thinking of Vyvyan’s hamster (if you haven’t seen “The Young Ones”, I’d advise you to not ever try to understand) .

HG[/quote]

I like redwagon’s definition of ‘Taiwanese antilogic’ - not just illogical but the complete opposite of logic.

Sarong Party Girl - I laugh my ass off everytime I hear this :laughing:

I dated both. The party girl hurt my wallet the most, while the PSJ was violent and was far more physically dangerous. Both were wild and crazy in their own special way, but generally I’ve learned to detect and avoid them all.