Did Chen do the right thing by abolishing National Unification Council/NUG?
- He sure did! And he didn’t break any promises, either.
- He sure did! But… he broke his 2000 promise.
- No way! He’s changing the “status quo.”
- No way! He’s giving China room to fabricate a reason to attempt annexation of Taiwan.
- Maybe… but he should’ve started a nuclear weapons program first.
Is China’s “Anti-Secession Law” considered an actual “law”? And what defines international law? And aren’t laws only as good as they can be enforced? And humans make this stuff up anyway… it’s not like a Law of Nature.
Any knowledge would be appreciated!
Here’s a poll, too!