Question regarding timing of finding work in Taiwan as an english teacher :)


Well you sure came to the wrong place then buddy :sunglasses:


I believe an MA or MS is required to get a license to be a university lecturer in Taiwan (and a Ph.D for assistant/associate or full professor). It’s possible there may be part-time jobs available for which they are not so picky, but those will not provide a visa and may be illegal depending on the OP’s specific situation.

A four-year degree is generally only good for teaching in cram schools unless perhaps it’s in some very, very specialized and unusual area.