Quiet Sweet Companion Dog,Honey, Looking For A Foster Or Forever Home

Name: Honey
Breed: Tugou Mix
Size: Small (14 kg)
Personality: Gentle, friendly
Other: Chipped, neutered, vaccinated, good on leash

Honey was a thin stray when we spotted her in a local market. She’s so sweet and we think we can find her a home so we took her in.
With Big round mellow eyes, short little tail and legs, this adorable little girl will surprise you with her bark, which sounds like an old man. That is just how unique Honey is.
Honey has a very gentle personality and doesn’t play rough. She would prefer human company than other dogs. She’s a quiet companion dog, won’t bug you if you’re busy, suitable for a family that is looking for a lower energy dog.

Adoption form: The PACK Sanctuary | Dog Adoption Application + + + + +
Forster form: http://bit.ly/PACKfoster
Sponsor form: http://bit.ly/PACKsponsor
For more info: judy@thesanctuarytaiwan.org

2 Likes

Used to be able to edit my post but I can’t find the edit button now.
Just wanted to update that Honey has been reserved! :blush:

Click the triple dot icon next to the flag under your post and then the pencil icon. :wink:

Thanks for the update and glad some of these dogs are going to new homes!

Thanks for the tip. It is strange that there is the pencil icon under my reply but not under my original post. Is it possible I’m only allowed to edit a post within a certain period of time after I post it? Can’t find the rules about it.

On your first post, check if there’s a small pencil next to the time stamp (on the upper right corner)

The opening post edit button is at a different location. Let me know if you see it. :slight_smile:

There isn’t.

Started to doubt myself… It WAS posted by me right?

Just checked my other posts, no edit button on the opening posts or the replies to it. Guess it is to prevent the posts from being changed after people have read them.

Ok, I just remembered. There’s a 24 hour window in which you can edit the OP after it’s been posted.

After that it is locked and can’t be edited.

Nonetheless, no big deal with replying to your own posts!

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you for clearing this up. :slight_smile: