Quip Toothbrush - no delivery to Taiwan, but has anyone figured out a workaround that makes sense?

I’m interested in the Quip Electric Toothbrush - a Bluetooth enabled brush. Recent articles like this are interesting for me - this is posted in a Singapore website but it is actually an article written in Canada.

Quip Smart Electric Toothbrush review: Is it worth it? (yahoo.com)

quip | Better oral care, made simple (getquip.com)

Also, video reviews like this - I skip to her conclusion in this link

Or are there comparable toothbrush subscriptions available to Taiwan residents?

Does anyone subscribe to Quip from Taiwan today? It seems it would cost $15 to ship + free shipping for refills under their $5 monthly subscription plan

There are so many other electric toothbrushes that you can get here that will cost you much less and you can get replacement heads everywhere (Watsons, Carrefour, Costco). Is there a particular reason you’re looking for this one specifically? Otherwise, just get an OralB one?

Edit: I see that you’re looking for the Bluetooth-enabled feature. I don’t know anything about that, as counting to three with each tooth is somewhat meditative for me. I don’t really see the need for an app to tell me when to go to the next tooth

1 Like

When you fill in the form, choose Canada as your country but then enter your whole Taiwanese address and “Taipei, Taiwan ROC” for city.

2 Likes