After almost 2 years, I’ve decided to leave Taiwan. I’m worried that the computer company I started working for will not pay me my salary if I leave, because I only started in late Sept. 2001, because of burreaucratic bs, etc. I’m slated to get my Nov. salary in early Dec., and my Oct. salary in late Dec. (after I leave).
The problem is, in order to give two weeks notice, I’d have to tell them before I get my Nov. salary. I’m wondering if I should sit tight and wait till I collect? Will I be able to collect my Oct. salary before I leave? Can anyone share their experience?
Remember, this is not a teaching job. Thanks.