Quiz=Which European city do you belong in?

Blogthings - What European City Do You Belong In?
Take the quiz

blogthings.com/whateuropeanc … onginquiz/

me?

[quote]You Belong in Amsterdam
A little old fashioned, a little modern - you’re the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.
Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).[/quote]

[quote]You Belong in Barcelona
When it comes to Europe, you don’t want to decide between culture and fun. You want art by day and a big party by night.
Barcelona is ideal for you. You can check out some Picasso, eat some tapas, take a siesta, and then dance all night!
[/quote]

You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You’re the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl… or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.

What European City Do You Belong In?

Amsterdam. That’s cool. A day in the Van Gogh museum was… transformational. I’d love to go back.

[quote]You Belong in Barcelona

When it comes to Europe, you don’t want to decide between culture and fun. You want art by day and a big party by night.
Barcelona is ideal for you. You can check out some Picasso, eat some tapas, take a siesta, and then dance all night!

http://www.blogthings.com/whateuropeancitydoyoubelonginquiz/[/quote]

Actually, I’d prefer Amsterdam.

I got Amsterdam too.

Well, I guess I’ll put it closer to the top of my list of places to visit in Europe :slight_smile:

See ya in Dublin Monster

[quote]You belong in London, but you belong in many cities… Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.
And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all! [/quote]

Too bad it is expensive as all helll…

:salute:

Mmmm, Amsterdam…

I am from Barcelona.

You Belong in Barcelona

I, too, would prefer Amsterdam, but I’m afraid I would never see the light of day again after stepping into one of the mary jane cafes.

You Belong in Paris

You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris.
You’re the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.

http://www.blogthings.com/whateuropeancitydoyoubelonginquiz/

Apparently I belong in Dublin! So what the hell am I doing here? :astonished:

“You Belong in Amsterdam”

I guess that’s my next European destination.

Barthelona. But that meanth I would have to learn Thpanith. Or does it?

Everyone who is all excited about A’dam, you’re forgetting one thing… the weather sucks big time. Believe me.

You Belong in Barcelona

Been there, done that…very good choice.
The historic rumors about Barcelona women are very true…! :wink:

[quote=“Infidel”]Mmmm, Amsterdam…

[/quote]
Mmmm, Coffee…

Amsterdam :sunglasses:

You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You’re the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl… or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.

http://www.blogthings.com/whateuropeancitydoyoubelonginquiz/

I like Dublin, i really do, not sure i would want to live there mind you though.