Quiz=Which European city do you belong in?

[quote]You Belong in London

You belong in London, but you belong in many cities… Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.
And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all![/quote]

Ironic considering I have sworn to never step one bloody foot in London again.

Seems like everybody belongs to A’dam. :unamused:

Nup, Milan!

You Belong in Paris

You enjoy all that life has to offer, and you can appreciate the fine tastes and sites of Paris.
You’re the perfect person to wander the streets of Paris aimlessly, enjoying architecture and a crepe.

Amsterdam, but I would prefer Barcelonas weather.

[i] You Belong in London

You belong in London, but you belong in many cities… Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.
And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all! [/i]

Yeah, too bad it’s so expensive, because I do love London and would happily live there if I could afford it!!!

Its all a scam…two of the questions are completely biased as I would never live in any American city and of course have no interest in living in Europe so the one about wanting to live in Europe is crap.

Anyway I got Dublin which I have been to, and hated!!! Show me the European city that looks like Asia and where I can practise my Mandarin please…and before anyone gets clever I have been to Melbourne and it’s not in Europe!

Ahhh now this ismore like it…
At What Price Would You Sell Out?
blogthings.com/atwhatpricewo … lloutquiz/

On Average, You Would Sell Out For
$979,885

Which is about right I reckon…might even move to Europe for that (just keeping the thread on track).

Sorry I’m addicted now.

Your Career Type: Enterprising
What’s Your Ideal Career?
blogthings.com/idealcareerquiz/

You are engertic, ambitious, and sociable.
Your talents lie in politics, leading people, and selling things or ideas.

You would make an excellent:

Auctioneer - Bank President - Camp Director
City Manager - Judge - Lawyer
Recreation Leader - Real Estate Agent - Sales Person
School Principal - Travel Agent - TV Newscaster

The worst career options for your are investigative careers, like mathematician or architect.

Not sure I am camp enough to be a Camp Director, not smart enough to be a Judge or Lawyer, and somewhat bizarrely was once a very successful statistician…erm in Europe…just so we keep on track with the thread…=-)

I got Amsterdam - since som many of us are getting this as an answer…does that mean that…

TPE is the Amsterdam of Asia?
Whitey that picks TPE have similar preferences?
This quiz is just nonsense?

[quote]Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor
Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer
Dancer - DJ - Graphic Designer
Illustrator - Musician - Sculptor[/quote]

So much for my career in Finance :s

Who here has actually lived in all or most of these cities? How do they compare?