Quote of the day

“No such thing as bad student. Only bad teacher.”
- Mr. Miyagi

3 Likes

2 Likes

Cross-post of the day:

2 Likes

Well, we do know that apparently:

“Opening your mouth to eat is the most dangerous thing to do,” the mayor said.

2 Likes

quote if there's anything worse than an insult

–T. Gain

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Joke of the day 2022

I know worrying works, because none of the stuff I worried about ever happened.

–Will Rogers

4 Likes

The Hobbit is a kids’ book. LOTR more for teens and adults. The Silmarillion is for academics.

1 Like

Argue as if you are right and listen as if you are wrong.

– Karl Weick

3 Likes

I don’t even know what a pronoun is.

–Herschel Walker

1 Like

Choosing between the Reverend and this guy to represent Georgia . . . aiyaiayai!

Guy

I’m suspicious of people who don’t like dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn’t like a person.

Bill Murray

2 Likes

I always disagree, however, when people end up saying that we can only combat Communism, Fascism or what not if we develop an equal fanaticism. It appears to me that one defeats the fanatic precisely by not being a fanatic oneself, but on the contrary by using one’s intelligence.

1 Like

If we’re really being honest, never having a girlfriend, never having sex with a woman, really makes you more heterosexual, because honestly, dating women is gay. Having sex with women is gay. And having sex with men is gay, and, you know, really it’s all gay. And if you want to know the truth, the only really straight, heterosexual position is to be an asexual incel. That’s it. That’s all there is. Being a MGTOW, asexual incel is really the straightest position that you can have. Having sex in itself is gay, I think. I think that it’s really a gay act to begin with. Think about it this way: what’s gayer than being, like, I need cuddles! I need kisses! Oh, I need, I need, uh… it’s all very, it’s all very sus to me, you know. I need to spend time with a woman! That’s a little sus. A little bit sus. So I think, I think really, I think really, I’m like, you know, the straightest guy.

–Nick Fuentes

Edit: Thanks for the spelling correction, @finley. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

MGTOW

It’s incredible how many people these days are several sandwiches short of a picnic and still get an audience of people nodding along with them.

1 Like

Yes. Yes, it is.

A salary is the drug they give you to forget your dreams.

–Kevin O’Leary

2 Likes

I see what you did there
- Phoebe Buffay (apparently)

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn’t mean politics won’t take an interest in you.

Pericles

1 Like