Quotes

In grey weather sometimes a quote or two makes you better…or moodier

Share your favorite ones or the one you need today…or you think somebody else might need it

1 Like

If you do what you always did, then you’ll get what you always got." Mom’s Mabley

3 Likes

@discobot quote

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and adore. — Ralph Emerson

1 Like

Honestly people would probably freak out and think the world is ending.

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot being wise and all

You are right, disco… I should just disappear from someone’s life and come back once in a full moon only hahaha

@discobot quote

If everyone liked what I like, there’d be a global shortage of cheap liquor and brown women and The Black Crowes would be running the UN
-@Rocket

3 Likes

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: When performance exceeds ambition, the overlap is called success. — Cullen Hightower

1 Like

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create. — Albert Einstein

1 Like

If you’re not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.

Malcolm X

5 Likes

How about a game of memes?

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.
Bernard M. Baruch

My ex best neighbour, Mr. Richardson, had a million great lines that he often delivered full volume as he was rather hard of hearing.

“You, Sir, ought to be shot with a ball of your own shit!” (to Insurance salesman)

“You’re not one of those assholes that hates country music, are you?” (first time I met him)

“Jesus Christ, Son! Will you finish that drink already? Its not fucking medicine!”

9 Likes

Literacy orders the mind.

-Tom Hill

2 Likes

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.”
― George Orwell

4 Likes

When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

-Maya Angelou

3 Likes

Soooo true

1 Like