Lexus – yes
Acura – No, I don’t think
Toyota 4 Runner – Never seen one
Audi – Yes, whatever model you want, I see lots of A4’s

[quote=“tango42”]- Lexus RX (SUV)

• Acura TL (sedan)
  • Toyota 4Runner (SUV)[/quote]

Lexus RX - yes

Acura TL - yes (automatic transmission only), but not officially through Honda. They are available via sanctioned grey market import through a company named Shun-I Cars (順鎰汽車). Shun-I stocks common parts, and Honda dealers can maintain/repair it.
shuni.com.tw/tl.htm

Toyota 4Runner - no

Audi - Yes, for the most part. Manual transmission might have to be special ordered, if it’s even available at all (except the TT).

[quote=“Ben”]Audi - Yes, for the most part. Manual transmission might have to be special ordered, if it’s even available at all (except the TT).[/quote] You can’t special order from Audi. I tried to special order a convertible A4 and they told me they couldn’t do that. Later I tried to special order an A6 Diesel Wagon, forget the Diesel and the wagon was a no go for the A6 version as well. All of these are available abroad but the distributor that Audi has here in Taiwan is not all that accommodating. Now I want an A4 Avant with something bigger than a 2.0, but I am afraid to even ask. They also said they might not import the new version of the Allroad and said they would make a choice to import the next Allroad or the upcoming Q7 (suv). NO Diesels on the way for the Taiwan market either. Just stick with what they import and you will be fine.