Raccoon of the day (2020-2024 edition)

This looks just like a typical Taiwanese tile bathroom. It’s actually almost exactly like the one at my late grandma’s house. But raccoons generally aren’t found in Taiwan, are they?

1 Like

Not sure but tiled bathrooms are also common in Sweden so other countries probably have it like this as well.

It wasn’t me. :scream:

1 Like

I’m sorry, the death squad is already on its way…

2 Likes

This is their leader, causally strangling a puppy.

2 Likes

why are there so many raccoon photos on teh Interwebs? it’s almost like people think they’re kittens.

When raccoons and dogs have babies…

2 Likes

Yeah! I wish elephants and hedgehogs would get this much love.

I love both of those. There is a shitload of hedgehog content to be found on Instagram. You’ll have to start your own thread, though.

Why not? They’re cute and funny. That’s about all it takes to get big on the internet these days.

I did a quick Google search yesterday for hedgehogs and couldn’t see the variety that I’ve seen for raccoons. Granted, this was in Swedish so maybe that’s why I got very few results. Maybe all hope is not lost yet!

Excuse me fellas,. I don’t want to barge in, but I heard someone’s looking for me. :hugs:

2 Likes

I was freein’! Just…now.

3 Likes

So how come I’m not big on the Internet?

No, no, don’t answer that.

Scorpions are scary and cool but not particularly cute or funny.

it’s a raccoon-dog hybrid!

Fake news! :no_no: They’re canids, plain and simple. Sorry to poop on your party. :poop:

1 Like

What are you talking about?

scorpion cute 5

scorpion cute 1

scorpion tattoo

I rest my case.
:scorpion: :scorpius: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

All off-topic, and what are those creatures with 6 legs?

2 Likes