Race superiority, wtf?!

Not picking on you personally here TC, but it is a bugbear. An ass is a small horse like thing, an arse is something you sit on, a fanny is not an arse and randy is not a name, it’s a state of unfortunate being.

HG

Agreed! I love everyone intensely, but some more intensely than others.

[quote=“TainanCowboy”][quote=“Stray Dog”][quote=“TainanCowboy”]Continuously defining what you think makes people “inferior” might be a sign of an inferiority complex.[/quote]The first step to recovery! :bravo:
Keep going, TC - we’re all behind you (though some of us think we’re ahead of you :wink: ).[/quote]Mebbe thats why you show me so much of your ass… :moon:[/quote]

To fulfil TC’s fantasy:

[quote=“Huang Guang Chen”][quote]Mebbe thats why you show me so much of your ass… [/quote]Not picking on you personally here TC, but it is a bugbear. An ass is a small horse like thing, an arse is something you sit on, a fanny is not an arse and randy is not a name, it’s a state of unfortunate being.
HG[/quote]HGC -
Point well made… :bravo:
I do know and appreciate the technical aspects of the relevant husbandry.
I am, however, American, and in our quaint colloquial mangling of the beautiful lingua loosely known as ‘English,’ ‘ass’ is the preferred wordage in this instance.
Thank you and please do continue with these insightful side-bars to posts. Many here may well not know the verbal rainbow of American, British, Australian and other variations of our common tongue. :sunglasses:

I am particularly enamored of the phrase SFA and its many uses.

Nama X says :beatnik:

We all orginated from the same place. Africa.

(And “Fanny” is not an appropriate name if your surname is “Ho”.)

You came from Chicago.

[quote=“Namahottie”]Nama X says :beatnik:

We all orginated from the same place. Africa.[/quote]

Maybe. Maybe not. :wink:

Bad Bad Leroy Brown did too.

Not picking on you personally here TC, but it is a bugbear. An ass is a small horse like thing, an arse is something you sit on, a fanny is not an arse and randy is not a name, it’s a state of unfortunate being. [/quote]

Americans haven’t had to worry about whichever inbred idiot sits on the throne in London since 1776. We can spell ass a-s-s and not have to worry about pissing off Liz.

:America:

That’s because you don’t even know who it is as he or she doesn’t wear white socks with sandals and a backward baseball cap. :raspberry:

Not picking on you personally here TC, but it is a bugbear. An ass is a small horse like thing, an arse is something you sit on, a fanny is not an arse and randy is not a name, it’s a state of unfortunate being. [/quote]

Americans haven’t had to worry about whichever inbred idiot sits on the throne in London since 1776. We can spell ass a-s-s and not have to worry about pissing off Liz.

:America:[/quote]

You mean like the sort of man that would tell his mistress he wants to be her tampon? We’d have been freed of all that if not for that deputy damned dawg, John Winston (yes, that is his middle name) Howard!

Grrrr. :fume:

HG

That’s because you don’t even know who it is as he or she doesn’t wear white socks with sandals and a backward baseball cap. :raspberry:[/quote]

Feeling out of sorts? Why don’t you ask Chuck Windsor for a tampon?

royalty.nu/Europe/England/Wi … arles.html

[color=red]

It’s Midol time!!!

[/color]

A complete disconnect. ESL?

Hey! I resemble that remark… :slight_smile:

[quote=“Namahottie”]Nama X says :beatnik:

No thats not true, it’s a myth. :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“Serial Killer On Parole”][quote=“Namahottie”]Nama X says :beatnik:

No thats not true, it’s a myth. :smiley: :smiley:[/quote]

Bust the myth for us, please!

Which was founded by a black man. :smiley:

[quote=“Tyc00n”]Lots of cultures continue today to preach to their young that they are priveliged blah blah. The French are claiming cultural superiority, the Italians are living in their past glory of the Roman Empire, the Japanese have always maintained a view on their Race as being pure, and we don’t even need to mention the Germans!
[/quote]

Oh, please do mention the Germans! I would very much like to know more about the notion of race superiority in (mainstream) Germany TODAY, like RIGHT NOW.

[quote=“Serial Killer On Parole”][quote=“Namahottie”]Nama X says :beatnik:

No thats not true, it’s a myth. :smiley: :smiley:[/quote]

I’m pretty sure I originated in Africa. Says so in my passport… :saywhat: