Racism/Bigotry

They are “a complete waste of space”, “losers”.

[quote]I may not want to antagonise these mouth-breathers, but that doesn’t mean anyone should consider them worthy of respect. It’s not an either/or situation. It’s like you don’t walk up to your five year old kid and punch him in the face, but you also don’t give him the weekly grocery budget and tell him to go shopping for you because he’s going to come back with a bag full of ice cream, chocolate and potato chips.When the Muslim world can show that it’s collectively of a higher intellect than the five year old kid above, then maybe we can sing a different song.
[/quote]

They are too “stupid” and “lazy”, and deserve to “bombed to the stone age.”

Cretins who don’t deserve to be treated as equals. Great contribution to mankind: “cutting each other’s heads off in the desert”.

How is this kind of bigotry allowed? It’s like reading Stormfront.

That’s some nasty shit. Links please.

Next time you can just hit the report button in the bottom right hand corner of every post. Cheers!

:astonished: These were actual posts on the 'Mosa?

They were in the Obama speech thread, I believe.

[quote=“Maoman”]That’s some nasty shit. Links please.

Next time you can just hit the report button in the bottom right hand corner of every post. Cheers![/quote]

Ok,they’re pretty severe…but does the guy get some ponts for them being true???

No points for truth. :laughing: But one could have packaged these ideas better.

Yep. Speak like a Kleagle and you won’t find many invitations to dinner parties…

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“Maoman”]That’s some nasty shit. Links please.

Next time you can just hit the report button in the bottom right hand corner of every post. Cheers![/quote]

Ok,they’re pretty severe…but does the guy get some ponts for them being true???[/quote]

What parts are true? If I said Africa also deserves to “be bombed to back to the stone ages” because Africans are “too stupid or lazy to demand a better life for themselves”, would that be true as well? (rationalization: Africa has far fewer Nobel Laureates)

He is still posting his bile in the Obama Speech Thread.

[quote=“Mawvellous”][quote=“the chief”][quote=“Maoman”]That’s some nasty shit. Links please.

Ok,they’re pretty severe…but does the guy get some ponts for them being true???[/quote]

What parts are true? If I said Africa also deserves to “be bombed to back to the stone ages” because Africans are “too stupid or lazy to demand a better life for themselves”, would that be true as well? (rationalization: Africa has far fewer Nobel Laureates)

He is still posting his bile in the Obama Speech Thread.[/quote]
Thanks for following up - please link to the posts in question, or hit the “report” button! It makes things a lot easier for us…

[quote=“Maoman”]
Thanks for following up - please link to the posts in question, or hit the “report” button! It makes things a lot easier for us…[/quote]

Sure, how do you link to a particular post?

[quote=“Mawvellous”][quote=“Maoman”]
Thanks for following up - please link to the posts in question, or hit the “report” button! It makes things a lot easier for us…[/quote]

Sure, how do you link to a particular post?[/quote]

Next to the word ‘Posted’ by the subject line of a post is a small white box (i.e. next to the time and date of the post). Click on that and the URL address of your page will refresh. Copy that, and paste it.

[quote=“Dragonbones”]
Next to the word ‘Posted’ by the subject line of a post is a small white box (i.e. next to the time and date of the post). Click on that and the URL address of your page will refresh. Copy that, and paste it.[/quote]

Thank you Dragonbones, I will remember for next time!

No prob.
The next step to make your links pretty is to type a post like this and then highlight a word or phrase. Click the URL button, which will bracket that word or phrase with the [url]...[/url] ‘bookends’ as I call them. In the first bookend, after the ‘url’ but before the end bracket ‘]’, insert an equals sign ‘=’ and then paste the URL of that particular post, like this one leading to my post on a baker’s peel. The code looks like this before you hit Submit:

... like [url=http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?p=1003238#p1003238]this one leading to my post on a baker's peel[/url]. You can click on the button to quote the present post and you will see the code.

[quote=“Mawvellous”][quote=“the chief”][quote=“Maoman”]That’s some nasty shit. Links please.

What parts are true? If I said Africa also deserves to “be bombed to back to the stone ages” because Africans are “too stupid or lazy to demand a better life for themselves”, would that be true as well? (rationalization: Africa has far fewer Nobel Laureates)[/quote]
Actually, I’d be asking you if you’ve ever been to Africa. In some places, like Mad Bob Mugabe’s Zimbabwe, the Stone Age may actually be an advancement generally, especially in overall living conditions… :smiling_imp:

Yeah, the same poster was extolling the benefits of his plan for ending piracy off the East coast of Africa through a campaign of genocide against Somalia back in the piracy thread a few weeks ago… Charming… Good thing he isn’t posting gratuitous anti DPP rhetoric or he’d be in danger of getting banned!.. :cactus:

[quote=“Mawvellous”][quote=“Maoman”]

Sure, how do you link to a particular post?[/quote]Look at the top right of the post where it says “Posted:” and time and date, just in front of that is a icon. If you have IE, left click on that and copy and paste the address from the address bar. If you have firefox you can right click and choose “Copy Link Location” and then paste into your message.
That little is a link to the exact post. Much better than linking to a thread or page of posts.

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“Maoman”]That’s some nasty shit. Links please.

Ok,they’re pretty severe…but does the guy get some ponts for them being true???[/quote]You never get points for correct information in the politics forums.

[quote=“sandman”]
I couldn’t agree more. It’s people like him what give the rest of us a bad name. Anyway, if he hates it here so much why doesn’t he just fuck off back to Canookialand or wherever it is. [/quote]

He just doesn’t love Taiwan like we do, sandman. Don’t blame him!

TC

I always knew where you stood. A racist and a bigot who thinks that any insult against the “darkies” is acceptable.

But if anyone even criticizes the USA or Israel suddenly everything changes. You start to whine that people are “insulting”, "belittling, and “isolating”, you claim that it is just another trick from “Rules for Radicals”, and you refuse to engage in any debate claiming it is “off topic”.

So not only a racist and a bigot, but also a hypocrite.

[quote=“bismarck”]
What parts are true? If I said Africa also deserves to “be bombed to back to the stone ages” because Africans are “too stupid or lazy to demand a better life for themselves”, would that be true as well? (rationalization: Africa has far fewer Nobel Laureates)[/quote]
Actually, I’d be asking you if you’ve ever been to Africa. In some places, like Mad Bob Mugabe’s Zimbabwe, the Stone Age may actually be an advancement generally, especially in overall living conditions… :smiling_imp:[/quote]

I’ve always wondered why blacks/Africans are always the examples of the worst of the worst on f.com. Is it that bad to be black?