Racist French Unilateralists

Tainan Cowboy I think that the original posting as can still be seen does not imply all that you’ve now provided in terms of context or rationale.

If I understand you correctly, your point in posting the picture was to demonstrate a pattern of inaction when faced with adversity as well as a debunking of a “rumour” that the French planted trees to allow the Nazis to walk in the shade?

Although I think it’s hard to believe anyone but the most ardent hater of the French would actually believe such a rumour. Further, posting pictures of a people facing their own hostile takeover as evidence of some tendency on their part is beyond the pale.

I’m equally ignorant as you on what the man pictured did or did not do after the picture was taken.

The point I tried to make, perhaps in a stumbling way, about the example of Tibetans watching th PRC army march in is that it seems it is ok to post the most hateful things about one group but not the other.

I admit, I went a tad overboard on that thread and poor Freddie does appear to have logged out for the evening. But, we’re talking about one of the BIGGEST bashers on here. He issued a challenge and I responded. It’s always nice to see Fred’s ass handed to him in a sling since he seems to live for attempting to do the same to others.

It just so happened I was the one to do it this time.

:smiley:

I’m sure we’ll all see Fred back up to his usual piss and vinegar ways soon, once he gets “back”. :laughing:

He was probably taken away and shot.
Would you post photos of any other country being invaded, and use the photos to criticize the invaded country?

Speculation.

TC stated that he posted the pics for several reasons, including to show that tears are not sufficient to defeat tyranny.

The lesson of the failure of appeasement is quite clear. Yet, the French, when dealing at Saddam Hussein and his regime in Iraq, opted to go the way of appeasement. Posting pictures that illustrate the futility of France’s own appeasement in the last century is valid criticism, IMO, of France now, considering France’s behavior and actions prior to the invasion of Iraq.

My ass has been handed to me in a sling because I went home for the evening and did not respond to Rooftop’s frenetic postings? Oh dear. If that is what counts for handing someone’s ass to them in a sling, I truly must have missed something, but I do applaud you rooftop on your exceedingly clever and witty responses. I just have not been able to figure out why they are exceedingly clever or witty nor have I been able to determine their relevance to these threads, but then perhaps I am just hopeless obtuse? Do feel free to enlighten me though. I would love to find out what I am missing out on.

Fred,

You obfuscate with the best of them.

Fact is, you (true to usual form) issued a challenge for a quote. I responded.

Relevance can be gleaned from reading the first point I made on the thread. To paraphrase YOU: I can’t help it if you lack critical reading skills.

A little bit 'o Fred Smith medicine for you to swallow.

What quote? Did I ask you for one on the French being unilateral racists? What are you talking about? Now, do you want to try to heave my heavy fat white ass back in a sling again. This is kind of fun. I figure it’s like one of those exercise machines where you put the loop around your waist and then turn the machine on to vibrate, but here I am getting my ass slung again by the likes of you. Hmmm. Most interesting. Maybe we should get together for a drink sometime. I generally like to be on a first name basis with those slinging my ass, but them I am one of the old school and somewhat a stickler for details. (sTickler for de Tales). haha

Fred,

Though you are remarkably trollish at times, you seem like a fun guy in a caustic and offensive sort of way.

I can see where your admiration for certain politicians comes from.

When the facts no longer support your assertions, simply change them, or claim you never asserted what others assert you asserted.

Ok, done.

Back to the Fred Smith Hour otherwise known as the IP Forum. If I see blatantly hateful statements, I’ll be sure to counter post again. Honestly though – speaking of frenetic postings – at 5090 posts, you’re a bit too much to keep up with. But that’s a good strategy isn’t it? It’s the ‘shock and awe’ formerly known as “infinite postings” technique, right?

What do you drink? What goes well with eating crow?

Well I have never eaten crow before but I imagine that if it is anything like pigeon (the French have been known to eat those things) then I suggest a good Burgundy. Will you bring me one to go with the crow? How about something Drouhin 1988? or 1990? Your choice. Let me know when all is prepared and I will dutifully sit down for said meal but in the interests of future efforts to sling my ass might I suggest no dessert or you may find future endeavors increasingly difficult. I really am only thinking of your best interests, see?